Today we recieved a toy in the mail. Cooper isn't quite old enough to get all excited about his toys right now. But I am. We recieved this toy as a givaway on a blog. From a sweetie pie mama named Sarah over at My life as MaMa. http://babygardella.blogspot.com/ Sarah is the mommy of an adorable little boy named Caleb. Thanks so much Sarah :) We tried our new toy out tonight in the bathtub. I know Cooper isn't quite old enough yet to play with his bath toys but we sort of play with him and show him how to play with his toys. He had so much fun, My husband and I were cracking up. Julian said "I have to video tape this, he loves it". So we did. I hope it works and your able to watch it. I'm testing this post to see how my video turns out. Its a good quality video on our computer but when I go to post it, it looks all blurry. Hopefully it works this time because its such a cute video of Cooper in his bath laughing and playing with his new toy. I just love him soooo much!
Oh and please ignore my horribly dark roots. I guess its time for me to go get my hair foiled again.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









18 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! And your hair is not bad at all! You are the sweetest Mommy!!!
My grandson is the cutest!! I love that little laugh!
PRECIOUS!!
So cute! What a precious little laugh!
How stinkin cute is he!!
So sweet! And my hair is a lot worse! Ha! Need highlights bad!
What a cutie pie you have. I know he will be so much more fun when he is old enough to play with those toys and make himself laugh.
Ahhh precious! Love it, love it! That little laugh can melt your heart!
He is SOOO stinkin cute! I love that laugh!
Aww this made me smile. So glad that the toy arrived ans that Cooper loves it. It looks like soo much fun.
This is my first time in your blog, first of all, your baby boy is adorable!!! :)
And secondly, it is SO great that you have Kirk Franklin on here. lol I LOVE him!
that is SOOO CUTE!! I love his little giggle! Molly might need one of those :)
OMG your sign is so freakin cute!
His little baby-kini is soooo cute!
Just stopping by to say thanks for your recent comments. i am now a follower and you have a super cute blog and an ever cuter little boy!
Thanks for your sweet and uplifting comment on my blog. Its been tough but im sure you know how that is! Your little boy is just a doll!
Ha so cute! Love his little smiles! by the way how did you post a video off of Blogger? Everytime I post from my cell onto Youtube it's blurry, never clear like my cell! Thanks
oh my goodness...listen to that laugh! What a precious sound!
Post a Comment