Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU

Happy Valentines day to my soul mate. Julian, You are everything to me. The family we have created and the life we live is so beautiful to me. I thank God every day for the man that you are. I love you.

1. I love you for the way you love me. The way you care, the way you look at me, the way you are to me. I Love you.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


2. I love you for the father you have become. When I see you with our son, my heart melts. You are such an amazing father. He is so lucky to have been given a father like you. I can't wait to have more babies with you.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




3. I love you for the way you make me laugh. You make me smile always.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


4. I love you for how goofy you are. You know what I'm talking about.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




5. I love you for your ambition. You are the most ambitious man I know. I'm so proud of you.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


6. I love you for the way that you are loved by everyone that knows you. You can meet any person and they automatically like you. Everyone loves you. You are such a likable person. So true to yourself always.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


7. I love you for all of your talents. You are so smart it amazes me sometimes. You play the drums, the guitar, you play golf, you played football. You can fix any car problem, you work on airplanes, you can do so many things. I can't even list them all.

8. I love you for knowing me fully. You know me so well its scary. We have been together for 11 years now. Married for 6-1/2 years. You know all about me. You are my true honest soul mate.

9. I love how much you love my family. You know how much they mean to me and you love them like they are your own.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


10. And last although I could go on forever. I love you for wanting the things I want in life. When I talk about dreams and goals. You never try to argue, If its important to me and you know it is you always make an effort to truly see my side. If I'm talking about having 4 children and we can hardly afford the ivf for one, you still agree with me. Telling me we can make it happen and you are always there for me. Always working hard with me. If I talk about moving one day, Into a house we can live in forever. You don't focus on the bad and how much it would cost. You look at house plans with me and dream of the future.
You are so truly amazing to me. I love you more than words can ever describe. Thank you for all that you are to me.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I LOVE YOU!

20 comments:

Open Roads Mama said...

awww, such a beautiful post! so much love is in your family, it's wonderful to see and read about! happy V Day!

Just Believing said...

you made me cry these are so sweet ! yeah for awesome husbands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

That is so sweet! I wanted to do something like that for Bill, but was too lazy! You're a great wife!

Jennifer said...

My goodness, that was the SWEETEST post!!

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day!

Lea Liz said...

What a sweet post!!!

You and your hubby are adorable together!!!

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

Ange said...

So sweet! I love the picture of him holding cooper in black & white. Such a precious moment in time!

Lizzy. said...

awww cuzz, this is soooo sweet.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful post...for a perfect couple...and a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

sweet, sweet pictures!!

Jessica said...

That is so sweet! I just about teared up reading it! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I think I have run across yours before you had your precious little boy bc I remember asking you about a sling you had. Anyway, I never could remember how I found your blog to come back. :) Your little man is absolutely precious! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!

Erica said...

Haha! I love the goofy pics!! How sweet it is to know that kind of love :)

Julian said...

Thanks babe, that's such a great Valentines gift from my WONDERFUL wife.

Love You X Infinity!!

Lori said...

Very Sweet!! You were together for a long time! I love that. It is so nice to be able to spend every day with someone that makes you so happy!! Your husband seems like he is a wonderful father!

Emily said...

So sweet! What a great tribute to your Valentine.

Paige said...

This is one of the sweetest posts that I have ever read. Your love and marriage is truly amazing! I pray that I find that kind of love one day.

jenn said...

how sweet! isnt love grand!!!

Lindsay said...

How sweet is this...Happy belated Valentine's Day Dear!!

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

those are really sweet pictures!

Erin said...

I love this post and all the pictures!! I am trying to get caught up on blogging :)

Ramirez Family said...

This is the cutest post ever! You two are soo cute together and are such an inspiration. My hubby and I have been together 7 1/2 years and I love him soo much, and its such a sigh of relief to see other couples still soo in love after 11 years or more ;) Keep that love alive forever. xo