Monday, February 22, 2010

all my followers out there...

I know I follow most of your blogs. I have so many its hard to keep up sometimes. But if you are a follower of mine and I have somehow not managed to follow your blog. Please let me know so that I can become a follower of yours. If you are a lurker and would like to become a follower of mine, feel free. I love comments and making new friends.

Thanks ladies.

35 comments:

SB said...

I've been following since about a month before Cooper was born! He's such a doll :)

Sarah said...

Not sure if you are a follower of mine! I love to follow yours your man is so cute!

Sarah said...

I love to follow your blog! Your little family is so cute! Not sure if your following mine though! ;] I saw your page from Mrs. D

Jody said...

I love following your blog as well! Cooper is so cute and you seem like you have an incredible family!

Mrs. M said...

Ok - I have to ask this - where in the world did you get your background? I am absolutely in love with it!!

Your son is soooooooo stinkin' cute!!

Ashley said...

I love following your blog & keeping up with Mr Cooper! He is only a few days older than my daughter Kaidence =)
I don't think you follow my blog, I'm not sure though.

Jessi said...

I just started following your blog. My husband and I are struggling w/ infertility. Our boy name is Cooper, too! Your's is so cute!

The Dimino's said...

I have been following your blog for a while!! Cooper is such a little cutie!! I don't think you follow mine!!

Unknown said...

I'm a lurker and now a follower =) Not sure if you follow my blog but you're free to take a peak! Cooper is just so super handsome and how in the world do you look so great in every photo you take?!!

Rebecca said...

You do a great job of following...you rock! That's why you're getting an award from me really soon (i.e. as soon as I get off my ass and write the post)!

Erin Helgerson said...

You are so cute! I am so glad I found your blog and so glad you follow mine. I really look forward to your comments!!!
Hope you had a great Monday, sweetie!
XOXO,
Erin

Meant to be a mom said...

Awe you girls are SOOO nice. I love following all my bloggy friends.

Cadie said...

Hi! I just started blogging. My little girl is only about 3 months older than your Cooper! I love keeping up with your little family!

Christa @ Little Us said...

I'm a follower have been since before Cooper was born if I remember correctly I was following privately for a while. Cooper is so cute!

The Dorns said...

I just started follwing yours this month. We have alot in common looking forward to reading up on the past. Check out my blog if you want to follow my lil mans story.

Sumer said...

Not sure if you are following mine or not. Ive been following you since you just got pregnant! Wow! What a long way we have come!

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking on your blog for almost a year and just started following about a month ago! Your family is so cute. I love reading about you guys and keeping up!

Maggie said...

I follow your blog! I'm a foster mom - so we face a whole different set of challenges. I've loved keeping up with your story! We blog about our experiences at
http://the-popps.blogspot.com

Framed by Grace said...

Love your blog and I'm a follower and your my follower! Thanks for joining along in my crazy, hectic life!!

Mrs. M said...

Hey thanks so much for the info! I just love your blog...you have such a cute family! I'm glad your a follower of my blog! :)

Michelle said...

I've recently started following your blog. I love to read about your little family and your adventures:) I don't think you follow mine, but you're welcome to take a peak.

B said...

I'm a newlywed and also new to blogging. I follow your blog, so sweet! I'm actually trying to get more people to follow my blog :)

Ms. J said...

You're so sweet and so good at commenting and following everyone :) We all know it's encouraging to receive comments! And of course, as everyone else said we love seeing pics of your adorable little Cooper! Hope you're having a good day!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

I love following your blog and i love the comments you leave on mine. I still keep thinking what the odds are that i ran into another tulsa mommy blogger and not only that, your obgyn is a partner with my obgyn in the same clinic.
You are such a sweet person and have such a beautiful family

Rebecca said...

Gave you an award on my blog!!!

Kerri said...

I love your blog. It was actually suggested to me by a friend. I don't get much time so I don't always get to comment. Your son is adorable and I love reading about you family :)

Francis said...

Im a follower, I love your blog! you have such a cute family!

The Conway's said...

I've been following your blog for the past few months! I love keeping up with your adorable family!

Erika said...

I'm a follower too!! Your story gives me hope in the infertility world, thanks for sharing your blog! :)

jenn said...

we already follow each others blog...just thought i would comment! i know how much fun comments are@:-)

kim_brough said...

I follow!

Kristi said...

I started following you right after the baby was born. We have been trying to have our second baby since January of last year and I like reading your story. It gives me peace to know their are other options. We haven't told anyone of our hardships so it makes it even harder to not talk to anyone or about it. We just want it to be a great surprise when it actually happens. Love your family you all are precious!

Cindy said...

I'm a follower :) Love your blog and so happy for you!

B F said...

I just started following your blog! I'd love to share mine with you as well. You have a beautiful family and your son is TOO CUTE! http://lidiaadel.blogspot.com

Lori said...

I follow your blog, and you mine! You are always so kind, and leave me the nicest comments! Thank You!!

I love your blog!! I am so glad that you have been blessed with a little miracle!!