Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So much to talk about.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


First of all thank you everyone who let me know they are followers. I was able to go around and become of follower of all of your blogs as well. =) I am following a ton of blogs. I have a hard time keeping up with the day to day posts as it is. However I absolutely love reading everyones and can't ever pass up a new one. So I will do my best to keep up with you ladies.

I am just now getting to be able to post pics from our night out with friends last Saturday night for our friends birthday. I of course only took one picture of everyone at the table that night. Other than that I forgot to take pics all night long. So I will post those three pisc in just minute. We had so much fun though. Our friends are great. So sweet and funny. We had a blast. The restaurant was really nice. It was called the "Garlic Rose". Its Italian food and they serve a rose made of garlic cloves that have been baked. You use a knife to get the garlic clove out and its so soft you can spread it on your bread like butter. That was neat. Cooper was a Prince all night. He was so good and everyone enjoyed seeing him. He sat and enjoyed watching everyone eat and talk to him all night. He's such a good boy.

Lets see what else do I need to update on??? My husband and I made a decision about childcare for Cooper. It was difficult and depressing but we did it. After going and touring centers, and after calling friends. We decided the best place for him is at the learning center I used to work for. Its the best we saw, I still know most of the teachers, its super clean. They teach and are actually a private School once the kids are in Kindergarten. Even with him being under a year they do age appropriate teaching and developmental activities with the kids. They have a daily schedule, even art project with the babies. I worry about him getting sick. I worry about how expensive it is. Ridiculously expensive, it was the most expensive unfortunately. But its a really good place and its all worth it. He starts a week from Yesterday. I'm so nervous. I cried and hardly slept last week a few nights. I just keep seeing this terrible image of him freaking out all day the first week he is there. Horrible. But I honestly do think he will enjoy it once he gets used to it. I truly think he will love being around other kids. I can't wait to get through those first few weeks. Then hopefully we will all be ok.
Coopers Nana and Aunt who used to watch him will pick him up 2-3 days a week and keep him a few hours for us until we get off of work too. This helps me not to feel like he lives at the daycare. It also gives them time with him each week. They are both heartbroken they can't watch him anymore.

Hmm anything else new this week???
I'm Catholic and had to give something up for lent this year. I chose to give up Pop, which is more difficult than I thought. I also like to give up something every year that is a personal issue that will make me a better person. I like to work on something about myself. Last year it was gossiping. This year I have decided to give up being so critical of others. Holding grudges and not even really noticing, or having a quick temper. Being so sensitive to things people say. These are things I can really work on. Sometimes I swear my hormones get out of control and I let things get to me more than I should. I get so mad at people that I stop talking to them for a day or so while I cool down (this is worst case scenario). Its usually a co-worker. But for the most part I do get along with people. I find myself being so sensitive to things that happen and I take things personally when maybe its not meant to be that big of a deal in the first place. Its not a good way to be and it just makes my day worst. If I have to work and be away from my baby I might as well enjoy my job and the people I'm around. So I'm making a big change in my attitude and the way I take things and my anger when someone isn't pleasant towards me. I've already noticed a huge change in my days just since last week. Hopefully I can make this work always.

About Cooper:
Cooper is still working on learning to sit. He is sitting still quite wobbly but he's getting better. He also keeps trying to pull his knees up when he's laying on his tummy but each time he gets one leg up and under him the other straightens out again. Poor guy just can't get it, even with help he can't get it. In time he will. Right now he keeps trying.
He has been "razzing" for a while now, but just lately he's been really bad when he's eating about just suddenly spitting his bottle and cereal back out and razzing it causing it to fly everywhere. He doesn't laugh but he seems quite amused. It drives my husband and I crazy. Although the first few times we laughed. "Awe how cute, he's so funny, look at his tongue he is spitting it out". YAH HAHA, very funny, now its all over everything AGAIN! No big deal but not so funny anymore. He's really doing it almost every single time he eats now. Just another stage I'm sure. He's still funny, we still laugh all the time, he still LOVES to hear music and to hear me sing, He still loves his bath. He's still our amazing little boy, with his amazing little personality.

I can't begin to tell you how smiley and funny he is. I try to catch it on pictures but sometimes just can't. So I have pics to share of him this week playing. One of daddy and him, one of mommy and him. And then the pictures of our dinner party for Codie's birthday last Saturday night.

Have a good rest of the week ladies.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


CHECK OUT THAT LOVELY SPIT MARK ON MY ARM IN THE PICTURE ABOVE!! BABY SLOBBER, ITS THE BEST.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

22 comments:

Unknown said...

you are beautiful! i am sure that cooper will love daycare and playing with all of his new friends:) hang in there!

Margaret said...

I love the pictures of him playing with his toy:) So cute!

I don't know what I would do if we had to put the kids in daycare... I know its such a big decision and probably a hard one. I would be worried in the beginning as well. I'm sure Cooper will enjoy himself though! Especially being able to play with other kids.

Beckie's Infertile said...

Beautiful family pic!

Lauren said...

LOVE all the pictures!! You are so gorgeous & Coop gets cuter everytime you post new pictures!

I don't blame you about being nervous about daycare. That must have been such a hard decision! But, he will grow & become resiliant & get some awesome social skills! I love what you are doing for Lent. I'm Catholic also & gave up alcohol & sushi. Totally kidding!! That was a given! hehe.

Francis said...

daycare is such a hard decision, but Cooper will have lots of fun with all the other kids and really enjoy himself, but I totally know where you are coming from.

you have a beautiful family ,and I love the drool picture of you and him:)

Unknown said...

I had to put Gavin into daycare at 8 months old - NOT an easy decision but one that had to be made. At that time it was $220 a week for him - yikes! He still goes to the same daycare (he's now 3) and has done very very well. I think it's a harder transition for mom and dad than it is for baby! Best of luck to you =)

Lindsay said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! So fun! I really want a date night...this year sometime..haha! So glad you found a daycare that you like, and if I lived close I would so watch him for you!! He's a doll, love the pictures of him..such a big boy!

Erin said...

He is so cute and you are so pretty. I am glad you had a fun night out with your friends. I am sure daycare will be tough but at least you worked there before and know a lot of the teachers so that will help a little :) I will be thinking about you all of next week when he starts.

jenn said...

love the close up of cooper....with drool on his chin! and the pic of you two *with drool on your shirt*@...i mean all the pics are fantastic, these two are my favs from this post! looks like you all had a good time at dinner!

Jennifer said...

Such an adorable family -- I just love it!!

I bet that once Coop starts his daycare and you get into a routine, you'll feel SO much better about the whole situation. Sometimes just the idea of changes & the future stresses me out big time, but once the time rolls around, I'm usually in a better place.
Hang in there girl - you are a great mommy!!

xo, Jenn

albert & codie said...

It makes me so sad to hear about you being upset about sending Coop to daycare. I can't say that I understand completely because I don't have a little one of my own. But, as much as I love Coop just being with him once a week or so, I can only imagine how much you love that little guy and want to protect him as much as possible. He's such a great kid though, and I think he is going to do awesome at the daycare. He'll amaze them with his great behavior, and all the ladies will fall in love with him!!

Mama E said...

It looks like Cooper has such a kissable head! hehe

Clint is in daycare too. It's not all bad as long as you find a place you trust. He will get sick though, it's just part of the territory. I'm here for you blog-friend!

Erica said...

Oh and I left you something on my blog!

Unknown said...

He is getting to be such a big boy & cutier with each picture that you post!!

Cooper will be just fine in daycare; he will of course miss you but he will do great. B loved it & still does.......it was me that had a melt down the first day he was there & I called daycare like 6 times a day for the 1st week. I am sure that I only call & check in once a day now :)

B said...

Marley has that toy! She loved it as a baby (she's more into my cell phone, tv remotes, magazines, etc. now. Ha!) If you can't tell, i'm a little obsessed with my niece, and doesnt quite help my baby fever, but that's okay :) That's good that yall decided on childcare, I know that it is hard, just from watching my sister. She was SO sad for her to start daycare, but trust me, he will love it! She got sick at first, just becoming immune to all of the germs, but every little baby has to eventually, so things will be fine! It'll just be an adjustment. And picking him up from daycare will become something to look forward to everyday. I know it will be hard but it will all work out :)

B said...

I just typed a long comment and it got deleted :( Can you tell i'm new at this? Ha. Well, the jist of it was that I know that it's super hard once your baby starts daycare (i learn all of this from my sister) but it will work out perfectly. The germs can be ick, and he'll probably get sick at the beginning just with his immune system getting used to everything but he'll be fine! He will love it :)

Kerri said...

The pictures are adorable! Great family pic! :)

The learning center sounds like a really nice place. I bet Cooper will really enjoy himself there. Seeing him happy there will make it alot easier.
Have a good week too. Thank you for following me :)

Bridget said...

hi! i am new here, but you are lovely and your blog is lovely and i am glad you have a sweet baby boy after your struggles!

nice to meet you :)

Ms. J said...

I love your hair :) Makes me want to cut mine short again! haha a decision that flip flops every week!!

Lori said...

Cooper is so cute! He sounds like he has a wonderful personality!!

I too, can get very offended by some co-workers/friends. I do take everything to heart, and my feelings get hurt kinds easily. I need to try to work on myself with that issue as well! Good luck!!

Paige said...

I love all of the pictures! Your hair looks amazing and cooper is such a little cutie! I also need to try to work on things with myself as well... I think I will make a spring resolution =)

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

cute pictures! Coop is looking so cute! I just remember that Cooper was one of our top boys names if Molly was going to be a boy!

Cooper is going to have a blast at "school" He'll make lots of friends and I'm sure he'll be in good hands!