The first award, I have been blessed to receive before. So I won't be passing it on but I do want to thank the girls who gave it to me this past week. Thank you so much to the gorgeous ladies, Mrs. D over at "The power of the pink lines" http://babydmakes3.blogspot.com/ She's a prego mommy getting prepared for number one. She's a doll you should all go check out her blog. She has such a fun sense of humor, you will love to read her blog.
and also thanks to Jessi at "welcome to the zoo" http://www.zookeeperjess.blogspot.com/ She is a mommy of two and such a sweetie aunt as well. Jessi has a super cute blog featuring her adorable fam. You should definitley go check her out as well.

ALSO:
Katie F over at "The life of an army wife" http://katiefinn411.blogspot.com/ gave me this lovely award which I have not ever received before. So I will pass this one out like I'm supposed to.
Katie has a fun blog and its so much fun to read. She is really funny and I love reading her blog. She loves comments, ha who doesn't right??? You should stop by her blog as well though. She's lots of fun.
Here is the award I received from her.
The Sunshine Award is given to blogger's whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.
The rules, once this award is received, are as follows:
1. Post the logo on blog
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow blogger's
3. Link the nominees blogs so other can get to know them
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person who received this award from.
Thanks ladies.
Here are my 12 fellow blogger's I choose for this sunshine award. I have so many great blogs I follow. So I'll just randomly pick.
1. Erin over at http://alexandramaryschuler.blogspot.com/
2. My blonde ambition bud Jen over at http://jennsblondeambition.blogspot.com/
3. Sarah over at http://babygardella.blogspot.com/
4. Ms. J over at http://smelly-life.blogspot.com/
5. Juliana over at http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/
6. Katie over at http://katieanderikmentzel.blogspot.com/
7. Brandi over at http://2setsoftwinsforme.blogspot.com/
8. Paige over at http://mommy2charli.blogspot.com/
9. Elizabeth over at http://elizaberry.blogspot.com/
10. Mitzi over at http://goodsonfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/
11. The Lutz family over at http://thelutzs.blogspot.com/
12. Matt and Jen over at http://toth2006.blogspot.com/
Enjoy ladies.









3 comments:
Thank you for the award :) I am glad you enjoy reading my blog and that we have become friends through the blog world!!!
yay, my first award!! Thanks sweetness :)
Thank you honey, I think you are just awesome. I am going to check out all the other bloggers you gave this to, right now! oxoxox
Post a Comment