Saturday, February 6, 2010

in response.

Thanks to all you ladies who offered up advice and stories to my last post.
I truly appreciate all of you letting me know your experiences and things you learned becoming a mamma.
Update on Cooper. I called the sitter at 10:00 to check on him Friday morning. He was of course fine all morning long before we took him to her house. No sign of anything wrong at all. No ear pulling, no nothing. So I held off on calling the doc. I am with you girls. Better be safe than sorry. I promise I was in the process of calling the doctor. When Mimi confirmed that he was totally still being completely normal. So we held off until 12:00. He was still happy as can be, nothing at all bothering him.
So we ended up leaving it alone. Of course I would get all nervous by his strange behavior at night when I can't call the doctor but as soon as I can he is completely fine. Just my luck. But I'm so glad that he seems just fine. He is still acting completely normal today. Last night we went to an engagement party for a couple we have known for a long time. Congrats to them! And Cooper was happy and smiley and his old self all night long. The only strange thing I saw in him was he was a water faucet of slauber! He was knawing on his fist like there was no tomorrow.
So I'm guessing it does have something to do with early teething. However we are still watching him closely and will most definitely call the doc Monday morning if he even begins to show any signs of being in pain.

I will post some more pictures tomorrow.

P.S Have any of you ever loaded videos. We got this new awesome video camera for Christmas and have so many good videos to show but if I try to load them on Blogspots loader, it never loads the video. If I try to use Dropbox, its all blurry and changes the quality, even when I switch it to the higher quality. I don't want to upload the video's onto youtube because too many people can randomly pull them up. Ahhh what to do?

Any suggestion?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I load videos through photo bucket. I can never get blogspot to work. I am glad he is doing good but like i said the doctors hear all sorts of crazy things so it is always better to be safe then sorry! Hope you are having a good weekend!

Just Believing said...

Upload them to youtube that way you can access all of them wherever you are to show off :)

then just embed the you tube link :)

albert & codie said...

Hey, girl - we use www.OneTrueMedia.com. It still takes a while for longer videos, but it works much better than the BlogSpot loader.

Lindsay said...

Could be his teeth, orajel is your friend! :)

Really dropshots makes them blurry? That is so weird? Have you tried to post it to your blog and then look at it. Just to check it out, bc sometimes before I actually post my videos (just view them on dropshots they don't look as good as when I go ahead and post it to my page). Maybe if you haven't tried that yet, it may work? If not, you can email dropshots and they will get back to you in 24-48 hours in response to your questions, and I figure if you are paying for it take advantage...you know what I mean ma'am!! Happy Saturday!!

Michelle said...

I'm hoping Coop is feeling better!

Thanks for all your words of encouragement. It means sooo much to me. You have an award waiting on my blog!!
xoxoxo

~Michelle