Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY 5 MONTHS COOPY MONSTER!

Yes that's right, you heard correctly. Our little monster is 5 FREAKING MONTHS OLD!!!! Seriously! He is such a sweetie pie, love muffin, cutie boy. He smiles ALL the time. We are loving every minute of him.

Here are some of the things he's doing these days.

-Still chewing on EVERYTHING. However, I realize that he won't grow his little teeth out of those gums for months and months. So he'll just keep on chewing until they decide to move in a few months or more.

-He sort of sat up by himself :) Haha, yes I said sort of. He sits up on the floor in our living room between my legs while I play. My mom said she did this with me and my brothers when she was trying to help us learn to sit. The other day, he was doing so good (leaning on his palms while sitting up) that I scooted back. Julian ran and got the camera. He took These shots. Soon he will be sitting for real all by himself. Look at that big boy!!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


-He talks all the time and I swear the other night while on my way home from somewhere, En Vogue was on the radio I believe the song is called "hold on" for all you 90's fans out there. The song that says "hold on to your love, you got to hold on, hold on to your love woohooooo" and I am almost positive I heard him singing along. He can carry a tune what can I say:)

-Cooper is more and more alert and smart every single day. He knows his mommy and daddy well. He knows who strangers are, although he's still nice as long as mom or dad are with him. He plays so well with his toys. Not just sits there and looks at them light up.
Cooper reaches and grabs and pulls and pushes things. He pulls the little jiggly bird hanging on his car seat. It pulls down then vibrates up to the top. He loves that thing. Always trying to pull it into his mouth but never can reach. Its so funny.

-Cooper is so personable, flirty and smiley. He has such beautiful dimples and blue eyes that the ladies all say "oh what a flirt, isn't he cute". He has the best personality ever.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


-He sleeps through the night like a champ, thank goodness for his acid reflux meds and cereal in the bottle.

-He weighs somewhere close to 14 LBS and is 25-1/2" long.

-I could probably list forever. But I'll stop.

I'll post some pics. Here are a few from this past week and from Valentines day. He has a little singing Valentines guy in one of the pictures. :)

Happy 5 months my sweet beautiful boy. You are SOOOOO LOVED!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

20 comments:

Jessi said...

I do believe you had the cutest little valentine EVER! He is growing so fast and so darn adorable!!

My daughter got her 2 bottom teeth at 5 months so I was shocked when my son popped through his two bottom the day he turned 4 months! Coop might pop some teeth through there soon with all that chewing :)

Happy 5 months Cooper!

Lea Liz said...

Happy 5 months Cooper!!

Time goes by too fast, doesn't it?

He is so cute.. I love his sweetheart shirt and hat!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY FIVE MONTHS. He looks so cute sitting up :). we have the same bird on Caleb's carseat.

Valerie said...

Cooper is precious beyond words!!! And I love those monkey jamnmies...Ben has them too. Although so much bigger in size 3T than infant, just as adorable. Don't you love the monkey feet?!!!

Glad to hear that all is going well developmentally...hang on to these precious times as they go so fast!!!

Blessings,
Val

Lived With Love said...

I cannot believe he is 5 months already!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Yay Cooper!!! Happy 5 Month Day :-)

He is looking good with his sitting unassisted!

Lori said...

So precious!

Did you get your hair cut? It's so cute!!

Lauren said...

I CANNOT believe he is already 5 months! What a big boy! He is SO adorable especially in his Valentine's outift :)

kim_brough said...

Love me some En Vogue!

Open Roads Mama said...

awww, he's so adorable :) Happy 5 months Cooper!

Erica said...

Aw!! He is a sweetheart! Our little ones are getting so big!

Lindsay said...

Playing catch up here! Oh my word...I want a HUGE slice of Cooper pie, I could just eat him up! PRECIOUS! Happy 5 mos big boy!

jenn said...

happy 5 months old! doesnt it go fast? finley is 4 weeks old today....gosh!
i love his red knit hat!!!! hes such a cutie!
is that a diaper champ in the back of one of your pics? do you like it? im still debating on getting one...

Juliana said...

What a cute Valentine he is...seriously cute. Your whole family is. And...you DO look like her. Send me the pictures to survivorjewels@gmail.com and put your blog url in the subject line so it is easier for me to compose this blog and link back to you guys! Thanks for playing!

Erin W said...

Isn't is crazy how fast they grow! He is a doll!!! SO Stinking cute!!! It's so fun to read about his updates! And wow... you look GREAT!

Erin said...

I love it when babies are learnign to sit on there own and they lean almost all the way forward.. I think it is so cute!!!

Lindsay said...

Wow, five months already! He is such a cutie and that red on him is adorable! What a true sweetheart.

BOWquet said...

Such cute pictures! He is such a sweetheart!

Rebecca said...

He is sooooooo cute! He is so loved too! What a lucky guy!

Ramirez Family said...

These pictures are SOOO cute of him in his Sweetheart shirt/onsie. I love it! Great for Valentines. xo