Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A HUGE THANKS!

I wanted to send out a big thanks to all of you wonderful ladies who lent me such good wise advise and support in my husband and I making a decision on the childcare issue's we are having. You are all so sweet and your prayers are so greatly appreciated.
I wanted to send each and every one of you a message telling you thank you but my past few days have been crazy and I'm just now getting to sit down and at least type this up.
I know Julian and I will make a good choice for Cooper. We have two really good places lined out right now. Both expensive but both worth it. One is a church nearby that I've heard great things about. And another is a learning center I used to work at. They are both really good places and my husband and I have been going over our budget and have figured a way to send him to one or the other. They are the two places that make us feel most comfortable. They are however both full time until he's a year old. But once he's a year old we can go into part time and only take him 2-3 days a week. The other days he can be with some family again.

I'm praying so much about this decision, that God will point us in the safe and good direction that our son belongs. I know he will help us along the way.
I do truly appreciate all of you girls for your support and prayers also.

I call you all my friends. I feel like I know each and every one of you girls. Thanks for talking to me like we are friends and offering up your wonderful advice.

Now I am going to go make a special 5 month b-day post for my Coopy man. Today he's 5 months old. OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe how fast they grow.

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post some advice for you! I was going to tell you to look into your local churches for some type of mother's day out program. Happy 5 months sweet Cooper!