Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 videos and some creepy crawlers

The lovely miss Mitzi over at http://goodsonfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/ bought her son some adorable little creepy crawler leg covers for when he's crawling and learning to crawl. Yes some of you might call them "leggings" but they're for a boy so I call them the name the are called on Etsy "creepy crawlers". I think they are just about the cutest things ever and they protect his soft sweet baby skin on his legs while he tries to move on carpet. Here are a few pics of him in his awsome crawlers. But before I show you pictures. I have to share what my husband thought of them. I put them on Cooper and came out of his bedroom and said "Hey honey, look how cute they are". He immediately was like "what is this FLASHDANCE" Seriously babe, those are for girls". Meanwhile he's picking up our son and doing the maniac dance with him. I was all defensive. No they aren't they make them for boys too. They're for when they are crawling, they're boyish honey!!! So for my sweet husband when he's reading this, here you go babe. This is for you and for anyone interested in watching a good movie montage moment. Pictures and a homevideo below. Don't miss them!!!

And here are the pics of his "creepy crawlers". So cute! Its like he has little spider legs. (Although I'm terrified of spiders, I think these little spider legs are precious).

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

22 comments:

Erin Helgerson said...

Cutest video EVER! You make me want a baby so bad! At least for now I get to live vicariously through you!!!

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

what a big boy! I haven't heard them called creepy crawlers thats really cute! and masculine ;)

Momma Wilson said...

aww, cooper is sitting like a big boy and he'll be crawling before you know it. I love the creepy crawlers, too bad Jackson rolls are too big for them!

Kelly said...

Those are adorable!! I need to get some for Makenzie!
He is getting so big. What a cutie!!

jenn said...

i think the creepy crawlers are cute!

Mrs. M said...

oh my goodness - those leggings are so darn cute!! Where in the world do you get those?!?!

Christa @ Little Us said...

He looks so cute and they're def boyish!

Lindsay said...

So cute...we love baby legs over here too! They are great because they can wear them for a long time (they stretch) AND the best part is you can put them on Coopers arms too. If he had a short sleeve shirt on and it's chilly out....instant sleeves! :) Yay!!!

Just Brandi said...

I LOVE those leg things!!! I'm gonna have to get Tucker some!
And Coop looks so tall and skinny!!!

albert & codie said...

Al & I love the video. Had us laughing outloud a few times. =) He is getting so much stronger every day...it is really amazing!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

omg, i love those creepy crawlers, i want some even though mine are walking.
love the video of cooper, so funny when you layed him on his tummy and he rolled right over. he really is sitting good already, and only 5 months, pretty impressive there.

ummm the maniac video.....now thats a little creepy. hahahaha, brings back memories

Burtons Blessings said...

So cute!
I left you something on my blog :)
Have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

THESE ARE SOOO CUTE!

I will most definitely be purchasing some of these bad boys whether I have a boy or a girl!

Mama B said...

Hi Melissa! I just recently found your blog through my friend Mrs. T, and I love it. Cooper is absolutely adorable (I'm loving the little leggings...hehe)...and I have to say I'm a little biased since that is one of my top boy names. ;) If you get a chance, come check out my blog!

Kerri said...

Aww they are adorable. As always love the pictures of Cooper. :)

Chelle & My boys said...

cooper is soooo cute!! i love the leggings I will have to get mavy some..

Mama E said...

So stinkin' cute! I may have to venture over to get some for Clint. I'm almost positive though that Brian would not approve along the same lines of "Flashdance." LOL

Jessica said...

Love them! I had some for Riley when he was learning to crawl too & that is exactly what my husband said about them! But I love love love them!

Unknown said...

He looks ADORABLE in them!!!

Kim said...

OMG he is so cute! Love it!

B said...

You have to go out and buy some cherry sours! Judson-Atkinson Candies are the best brand. There are some that don't taste as good. AND I am loving his little leggings. He's such a stud!

Erin W said...

SO CUTE!!!! LOVE IT! Give it another week and he will have perfected it!