

Its true, For those of you who were "Laguna beach" fans and are now "Hills" fans. Those of you who love to hate Kristin Cavalarri would be shocked to see what I saw on msn today when I opened my computer up to start work.
A picture of what they said was Kristin. But even I a major fan of the mtv so called "real life" drama didn't even recognize her. She is so wafishly thin its sick. I don't know if the drug accusations are true but whatever it is she did to herself she needs to stop. Although she's always been known for her rude attitude and tell all how it is mouth, she was always a pretty girl. Now I just can't say the same. I can't say that she is pretty in any way. Just look at this picture comparison below. I couldn't get a copy of her in the pink dress from the msn article this morning. Trust me it was way worse. But you can see this article right here....http://www.popoholic.com/2010/01/28/kristin-cavallari-gets-seriously-leggy-and-seriously-skinny/
I was just so blown away by how tiny she was. I mean I'm a tiny girl. I'm petite, I always have been. Minus the last 4-1/2 months. I was chunky in the middle but that is slowly going away:)
Either way its gross to be this skinny, I don't understand why they think they look good.









6 comments:
I totally agree! I HAS to be the cocaine she's supposedly snorting, because that's nasty.
Hollywood really gets to some people.
I will be checking out that website! I totally agree with you! I think its not attractive at all!
There's an award for you on my blog! :)
You are so cute! Celebrity commentary? I LOVE it. I totally agree, there is a definite limit to how thin one should be.
One of my best friends from high school also lives here and she works for the E! network and is constantly around all of those girls! I don't know how she does it!!!
Happy Friday! Give Coop a big hug for me!
Erin
That is crazy! Im going to check out that site now!
Yes she has gotten soooo tiny compared to the size she was before. She looked normal before.
Post a Comment