Thursday, February 25, 2010

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. Working at a different place and still trying to determine who I really am.
2. Going to bars and clubs and playing poker with friends.
3. Getting serious about trying to really start our family. No more lets see what happens.... Little did we know.
4. Shopping all the time
5. trying to put wood floors in my house.

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Get Cooper's sheets and bedding items, diapers and wipes over to his new daycare so they can set up his cubbie.
2. Go get Coopers Reflux meds
3. Work until 5:00
4. Pack our bags for leaving to visit my family, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
5. Go find something for dinner because our house is all out of food.

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
Ha, are you ready for the most unhealthy list you've ever seen....
1. Chips, Especially Cheetos
2. Banana bread or pumpkin cranberry bread with butter on top
3. French fries
4. Cookies, Especially girl scout cookies.
5. Any kind of cheese, I love cheese, I melt it on my french fries, eat it in cubes and on my pasta, in my salad and on the side=)

Question 4: What five places have you lived?
1. In Claremore; Oklahoma
2. In Norman with my parents
3. My grandparents, My family moved into my grandparents while our house was finishing being built.
4. My aunts house for a few years before I got married.
5. An apartment with my friend.


Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give to families who are suffering through illness and are struggling with hospital bills. I know this is a stress they don't need to be handling throughout everything else. It breaks my heart.
2. Pay off my house
3. Give to my church
4. Can everyone say SHOPPING SPREE
5. Help anyone I know and love who might need it. Especially give to my parents and brothers who deserve any and everything.

Now 5 blogger's I will pass this onto are.....

1. Erin at http://livingandlovinginla.blogspot.com/

2. miss T http://whatsnewwithmrst.blogspot.com/

3. Katie at http://katiefinn411.blogspot.com/

4. Courtney at http://theburtonfamily13.blogspot.com/

5 Brandi at http://2setsoftwinsforme.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Erin Helgerson said...

Oh my gosh! I love stuff like this!!! Thanks so much sweetie! I'll post it tonight! You are the best!
Be sure to check back tomorrow morning to see my answers, and as always, you know you can ask me anything!
Have a great day!
XO,
Erin

Ms. J said...

I am the same way with cheese, LOVE it! :)

Erin said...

Fun List.. I also love cheese but it kills mt stomach. We have a place called fudruckers (do you have them?) and they have the best cheese sauce for you fries or burgers!

Mandy said...

So I love that I open your blog and hear Journey! I must say if you put floors in I commend you! I haven't been able to get my butt in gear to refinish ours! I love your snacks tooo! It doesn't make me feel quite so guilty.

I am soo done with snow! There is still somewhere between one and two feet left in my front yard! Luckily we skipped the storm today but it just double back to get us tomorrow! Just my luck! Come on spring!

Cadie said...

I was totally going to say 100% to cheese too...but, someone already beat me to it!! Thanks for following my blog! I feel like I made a new friend! :)

B F said...

Does everyone eat banana bread with butter on it??? I thought I was the only one! Good to know there's someone else out there that loves it too!

Lori said...

I love French fries!! Why are they so good?!

Thank you for your very sweet comment that you left for me the other day!! You are so kind, it meant so much!!

The Denoves said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!! I love cheese....in fact I am eating some as I read your post. Even though you did not pick me I think I will do this on my blog

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Thanks for picking me!!!! I posted mine in my blog today. I have to say that you have such a beautiful family.

Ramirez Family said...

I loved reading this about you!! =) I did one of these sometime last year and it makes me wanna look back on mine and re-read what I put, ha.