I wanted to share some pictures of our night. We went to dinner, then went back to Lisa and Brandon's to play some Wii. We had fun. I have posted some of the action shots of us playing. Some of me and Brandon, some of me and Lisa and one of Julian. We had so much fun. Brandon made his famous no bake cookies. YUM! That's what the nasty picture is. But I promise you they were delicious.
Cooper was staring at Anniston all night. He would just smile at her and watch everything that she did. He loved her. I think he has a crush! He was obsessively staring all night. Anniston was really sweet to him. She kept waving at him and smiling and showing him her toys. She will be a great big sister one day.
I also posted some pictures of Cooper playing this week in his exersaucer.
Also check out my last post. I got an award :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Wow thats allot of pictures. Sorry!









11 comments:
Such cute pics of you guys and of course of Cooper! You look wonderful, very beautiful girl!!
By the way, my name is Erica...what is yours?!
Oh and thanks for the award :)
Looks like fun!
Cooper is just gorgeous, and i love that he has your eyes, you both have some beautiful blue eyes.
And your hair must grow fast because it looks longer everytime i see new pics.
Hey Girly! Love the pictures! Looks like Mr. Cooper has a friend! Mist was looking at the picture with me and start laughing because she has on the same princess pj top that the lil girl has on in the picture! LOL..Thanks for the award! :)
Looks like a fun night! Cant believe how big your guy is getting!
So cute! It looks like you guys had a great Saturday night! I hope that Cooper is feeling better also!
I love the name anniston, do they have a nickname for her? The wii is fun we where playing wii fit and bowling this weekend with my in laws!
so cute I love his look on the second picture and it looks like hes got a little crush :)
he is just the cutest thing! looks like you guys had a lot of fun@
I love to make those cookies! They are delish!
That second picture of Coop is freaking ridiculous. How'd he get to be so irresistibly cute! hehe
I love your pictures! Looks like fun on the Wii game! I think Cooper has himself a girlfriend! ♥
Post a Comment