Friday, January 1, 2010

M.I.A

Well there I go dropping off the face of blog world again. I mean sometimes when life gets crazy and I don't get to hop on and see how things are going for everyone else for a day or two or even three sometimes. I feel like I miss a ton! Its amazing how much happens for some of you girls in 2-3 days.
Cooper and I just got over the dreaded cold thats going around. I started feeling sick a week ago and it got worse as the week went on. Poor sweet Cooper started getting stuffed up around Tuesday. The next thing you know he and I ended up laying around home sick for the past 3 days. I didn't even get on the computer to check my blog. We were very lazy and we are actually both luckily starting to feel much better. Cooper still has a little of the yucky crud in his throat but its getting better. I'm just so glad that this didn't last 2-3 weeks like some of you have mentioned it lasting with your kids.
I have to say though, seeing my baby sick was the worst ever! I've never seen him with a cold. I've never seen him have trouble breathing, or have a runny nose, I've never had to sit there and listen to his throat rattle when he breathed before. It was heartbreaking. I'm so thankful to God that he got us through this one quickly and we are past it now. I just pray that we have a safe and healthy year ahead of us.
I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe new years. J, Cooper and I went to dinner with some friends and then stayed safe and sound at home and rang in the new year with our friends. 2009 was probably the best year of my entire life. My husband and I went through the joys of pregnancy, and how close it brought us. Even more close than we had ever been before. It brought us through having our son and his first 3-1/2 months of his life. I'm happy and excited to enjoy 2010 with my sweet baby boy and husband and I just want to send out a prayer to God that he watches over my family, my sweet husband and my baby boy this year. Keeping us safe from harm and happy and healthy. YAY 2010.

Well I will be trying to catch up with everyones blogs here for the rest of the weekend. I hope your all good.

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy New Year Case Family! Sorry you & sweet Cooper were under the weather...wishing you well!
Still hard to believe he is 3 1/2mos. already!!!

:)

The Denoves said...

I am excited that God blessed you in 2009 and I hope he brings you many more blessings in 2010. Looking forward to reading about your everyday life over the next year!

Erin said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better. It is no fun being sick. I hope cooper is 100% soon I know it is hard seeing them sick and so sad!

Just Believing said...

I feel ya girl I always say I will log more but then FaIth naps and I am pooped :)

I am hoping for an update today but glad you had a nice new years and wishing you guys joy and safety and happiness all year thru !!!

Bethany Lenhart said...

So glad you guys are feeling better! I have it right now and it stinks. Wishing you the best 2010!

Mrs. Hammer said...

I'm sorry to hear you both got sick - I got it too! But glad that you are on the mend :)

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a perfect New Year's Eve. Glad Cooper is starting to get better...we had Hailey in bed with us last night unable to breathe...you just feel so helpless!

StylinMom said...

just dropping in....you have a beautiful family, sorry to hear you and your son have been feeling ill....
I too have PCOS...however due to other circumstances my husband and I have choosen adoption...I just love when I see stories that have ended so well....

m:)
blogginstyle....

Kelly said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. You have a beautiful family! That little Cooper is just the sweetest! I hope you don't have to see your sweet babe sick again!! That is never fun having a sick babe! My little one was sick over the holidays too, no fun.
Happy New Year!

Jessi said...

I'm sorry that you and Cooper got sick. It is the worst watching your baby be sick and you can't really do anything about it. I'm glad you both got over it quickly.

I hope 2010 holds many blessings and great memories for you and your family!

kayjay said...

Oh yuck - I'm sorry you've been sick and little Cooper too. I can imagine how hard it is the first time your kid gets sick and wondering how they're doing because they're so small and they can't yet tell you what hurts or where they're not feeling well. Happy New Year to you all!

Kim said...

Poor babe! It is VERY heartbreaking to see any child sick. I'm sorry he's feeling bad. I hope he gets to feeling well soon & yourself.

Best wishes for 2010! Can't wait to see how much Mr. Cooper will achieve within this year!

It's going to be a blast there first year!!!