Thank you Lori at Everyday Blessings and Katie at Life as an army wife for nominating me for this award. Go check out their great blogs!! http://findingblessingsineveryday.blogspot.com/
http://katiefinn411.blogspot.com/

Here are the award rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
Here are my 7 interesting things:
1. I hate bathtubs. Despise them is a better word. I know its crazy seeming but I can't hardly stand to sit in a tub on that cold hard floor, with in my opinion your own dirty water floating around you. Yuck.
2. I absolutely cannot wait to have another baby. I would do it tomorrow if I could I'm just waiting as patiently as I can until we are able to work on #2. Parenthood is such a beautiful rewarding gift from God.
3. My house is a disgusting mess as we speak. I sit at work all day long wishing I could go home and get started on my hideously messy home. Our room looks like a clothes explosion took place in there. Its insane. Tonight I will tackle it full force, flip on the bachelor (I'm actually really excited to watch) and I might even bust out the real cleaning supplies and dust, windex, sweep and vacuum when I'm done. ITS BAD LADIES, I'm embarrassed!
4. I love my son more than I ever thought a person could love another. I know every mom feels that way but sometimes I'm amazed at this special and amazing love I can feel for my child. What a blessing he is. My husband and I are so happy and lucky to have him. That's another thing. My husband is the most amazing wonderful man ever and my love for him is above and beyond. He will be my other half for my entire life.
5. I have horrible road rage, although I've stopped the angry talk now that Cooper is with me. I don't ever do anything about it. But I get so MAD when someone does something stupid or totally goes against traffic rules every human that is driving should know. I just dislike ignorant people. I'm getting better though now that Coop is here. I don't want him to grow up with a mommy that screams curse words at every crazy person on the road. That would be allot of screaming.
6. I'm a very goofy, opnionated, loud, talkative, outgoing, and friendly person. I laugh often, talk all the time (strangers, or whoever).
7. I love love love my family. Extended and immediate. I find my happiest moments and most wonderful times of my life Is when I'm with my parents, brothers, and there significant others, niece, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. I love big family gatherings. I love time spent with one another.
Ok well thats all for me.
Now its your turn.... Here are the girls I nominated for this award.
1: Jennifer "Blonde Ambition" http://jennsblondeambition.blogspot.com/
2: Lea Liz "The Rolands http://rolandbaby.blogspot.com
3: Sarah "These are the moments" http://babygardella.blogspot.com
4: Mandy "Party of 3" http://ilovemist.blogspot.com
5: Emily "Powell Power" http://5powellinatlanta.blogspot.com
6: Brit "Dave and Brit plus one" http://daveandbritplusone.blogspot.com
7: Valerie "from our front porch" http:// kueterfamilyblog.blogspot.com









4 comments:
Thank you sweetie :-) xoxo
Aww! Thank you so much!
Oh and that bathtub thing...OMG! I am the same way..YUCK! People laugh at me because I tell them before you would find me in a bathtub I would have to shower first! LOL
I tagged you again on my blog :)
I just wanted to say hello! I've seen your name and comments on several of my friend's blogs and I finally decided to check your blog out, and I'm so glad I did! You have an adorable family! Congrats on your little angel!
Post a Comment