I hope all of you are having a wonderful Friday.
This morning as I lay in bed. My hubby brought Coopy to me and lay him down next to me. It was dark in our room but I could still see him. I was just waking up and I just started laughing. There he was (Cooper( laying there on his back all content with life talking to himself non stop. Its like a real conversation too. Its Aaaagh, gah, gahaaaa, aaaaa, iiihaaa, gaaaagaaa, (add a few growls and grunts in there). It was so funny. I mean he does this all the time but it was just funny to me to sit there and listen to him in the dark just talking away like he has something really important to say. I turned on my lamp which was blinding to my sensitive blue eyes. I look over and there he is grrrraaaahhing away with a huge smile just looking at me. SOOOO STINKING CUTE!
I just wish I had my video camera in there because it would have been such a fun video to share.
Tomorrow is my moms birthday party. The big 50! My aunt and Uncle from Tennessee are coming to celebrate and all of our family and friends will be there. It will be so much fun, I just hope mom has the best time ever. I'll make a follow up email of the party Sunday or Monday. Her actual birthday is Monday and I plan on writing her a special happy birthday blog that day. I just love my mom more than words can ever explain. She is the most amazing mother God could have ever blessed me with and she deserves the most amazing things in life.
Well I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend.
I will leave you with a picture I have of Cooper smiling. Its not a new one but oh is it so darn cute.









18 comments:
awww, he's so adrorable!
I know what you mean, it's the bestest thing ever to have your baby near and watch him as he learns new things, as he baby-talks, laughs... I can't get enough of those moments either :)
Happy birthday to your Mom! The picture is adorable!!!!
What a special morning :) Hope your mom has a great Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you Momma!! And that is the cutest picture ever.....
LOVE moments like that:) On the weekends we bring Jackson into our bed after he wakes up and its so fun!
What a great way to wake up! Adorable picture and Happy Birthday to your Mom!
have a wonderful weekend! you're little man is too too sweet!!
Also, your mom & I have the same birthday!! January 11th is a great day! hehe
So happy birthday to her on monday :)
Sweet moments in Mommy-hood are the best.
I just love all of their little noises! Cooper and Clint are two of the best looking boys I know! :)
Cooper is precious! I love the blog name!
Baby talk is the best! Happy early birthday to your mom!! What a cutie pie photo of Coop.
Happy Birthday Mama!! I love the babble, I listen every morning before breakfast!! My mother got the girls those same PJ's (because I hate having everything pink!)! He's such a cutie! Can't wait to hear about the party, I'm searching out some idea as my mother and aunt (twins) are turning 50 in October!
Those are moments you will remember for the rest of your life.
I love those little baby conversations :)
love that big smile!
I miss those babay conversations!!! Such a beautiful picture!!!
He's so cute! That smile is irresistible!
That sounds like a perfect morning!! He is so adorable.
I have an award for you on my blog!
he is so precious! i just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading it!
Post a Comment