Friday night we went out to dinner with some friends of ours and Cooper got to wear his new boots. He looked pretty cool in his boots, except for the fact that he only had them on for about 10 minutes and kept kicking them off. Aren't they cute. Super cheap old navy boots but still adorable to me.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Saturday we piled up in the car and spent the day with my parents and brothers.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
We had so much fun. We celebrated my older brother Matt's birthday. Went to dinner, had cake at their house afterwards. We did the usual "birthday shot". This is a new ritual my brother has decided to start up this past year. Every adult birthday and anyone willing and wanting to not be a party pooper can have a birthday shot. I didn't do it on the last birthday because I was the driver to get us all home and since I hardly ever even get to have a glass of wine, I don't want to take a chance if I'm the one driving. But this time I was able and willing to join in. So we got our group of shot birthday takers and took it. Ugh, its been a while and those shots were NASTY! I hate tequila. That could be why. I had to eat like 10 Hershey kisses to wash the taste away. But it is a fun little birthday ritual.
Don't worry, I know there is a child in this picture. That looks lovely I know. We didn't drink the whole bottle just this one shot. I'm thinking I won't be taking anymore b-day shots. Nasty.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Uncle Matt's house for cake.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Sunday we went to church then to lunch. After lunch we all went back to my parents to let the kids play and everyone just hung out for a while. We have fun just watching the kids play.
Notice Cooper's hilarious blank expression. He does that allot when we let him try new things. Its like "what the heck"!!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
What a great cousin she is to him.
Today was not our usual Monday. I don't think I mentioned this last week but my husband's best friends mom passed away last week. She found out around Christmas time that she had cancer, found out a month or two later that it had spread all over her body and was in the late stages. About 3 weeks ago they sent her home and told the family there was nothing more they could do and to just "make her comfortable". My heart broke when I was told these things. I had prayed and prayed and I just didn't understand how something could happen so fast. Her family was by her side when she passed and we have been there for our friend this past week doing anything we can. Today was the funeral and it was so sad to see her children (5 of them) all around my age, with there small children having to say goodbye to their mom at such a young age. It made me really think of how lucky I am to have my parents. Don't take them for granted ladies. Please send out some prayers for this family to heal and to have strength as they deal with this loss throughout the future.
The funeral was beautiful and at times even uplifting. The family was in good spirits considering what they have been through.
As soon as the funeral was over, the hubs and I rushed home to get our Cooper. I missed him so bad. Especially when I'm sad. All I want is my son. In my arms hugging me and playing happily.
We spent the rest of the day doing arrends we had to do. And this evening took another trip to the park. We took Cooper down a slide for his very first time. I think he liked it. But I don't really think he knows or cares either. =)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
In case anyone ever wonders why I put so many pictures so often. Its because I'm really wanting to make a blog book. I know some people who have used certain websites that make hard back really nice books out of your blogs. I want to make a book for Cooper's first year and pictures are important to me for that. So I try to put lots of memories and pictures as often as I can. Also I have lots of family that live out of town that read my blog to keep up with us, so its for them also. I hope it doesn't drive you crazy or make you think we are picture freaks :)









25 comments:
Aww I wanna make a blog book too. Maybe 2 of them, one for my pregnancy, and one for his first year. What website were you thinking of using?
oh girl i put a million pictures too :)
The second picture of Cooper is awesome! It's like a new yoga pose or something. Sorry about your friend's mother...it really puts things in perspective. We lost my step-mother to cancer and her son was only 21...too hard. I post a lot of pictures too...no worries...it's easier to look at pictures (and be jealous of your hair) than it is to actually read sometimes!
Adorable pictures. So sweet that Cooper gets so close to the dog. Marley is terrified of animals. She likes to see them, but when they get close she starts shaking, literally. Eek! So you can imagine how visiting the Easter bunny this weekend went. Love the park, too! The weather looks like it was perfect for that. :)
Well I love seeing your pictures! I am a picture taker myself. I have so many albums on shutterfly!!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! You looked beautiful as always and I just love Cooper's little boots!
I dont think its a good blog unless there are tons of pictures! Dont get me wrong I always read what people say, but I love looking at pictures whether they go with the story or not. Talking about picture freaks. We just bought an external hard drive to put our pictures on. I uploaded pics since my baby was born...she will be 2 in May..and I had close to 10,000 pictures. I thought it was a crazy amount. Maybe its normal haha!
I love all the pictures! keep em coming!
That looked like an awesome weekend. I totally love the birthday shot idea and I'm probably going to have to steal it! :)
I'm glad you put so many pictures up! I do the same thing for my family that aren't around Lidia all the time. Speaking of the blog book, how do you do that? I was wanting to keep this as a scrapbook type thing for my daughter as well! If you find out how to do it let me know, I'd love it and really appreciate it! You can email me at bmustrud@yahoo.com.
Also, your friends family is in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear about your friends mom. How sad and I agree that we shouldn't take our parents for granted. I adore every minute my girls get to spend with there grandparents!
Love his new boots :)
Please don't ever be sorry for putting picutures on your posts. They are what make the posts & plus i LOVE looking at sweet Coop & how big he's getting!! I think the second picture is hilarious! That pose kills me!! But you should definitely make a blog book! What a great idea to keep for memories!
I will keep your friend's family in my prayers. I cannot imagine having to go through that. Especially so young :(
I love your photos!!!!! :)
So sad about the friend's mom, we really must be thankful for all we've got, you're so right!
Definitely don't worry about all the pictures...I think I speak for everyone when saying that I love them! Cooper is just adorable, and I love seeing all his pictures and watching him grow. And, I think the blog book is such a great idea. I hope to be able to make one someday for my baby. :) You should definitely make one!
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's mom. It's so sad when anyone passes away, but, it's even harder when it comes so quickly and they're so young. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Great blog! I am very much like you putting lots of pics on my blog. I agree with what others have said, pictures make the post! Your son is absolutely adorable...love the boots. Between the way he's sitting and the look on his face, that second pic is too much! Way too cute!
Love your pictures! Sounds like a fun tradition. Coop man looks adorable, love the boots!!!
Hope your weeks going well!
i love all the pictures@ i am a picture freak!!!! its ok....there are worse things in life!!!! and your little man is just too cute, so bring on the pictures@ sorry to hear about your friends mom...sounds like she went way too soon and really quick.
i dont like tequilla either....hubs does though.
have a great rest of the week! and easter@
Awesome pictures! I love all of them and I really love the one with the pup!
Awesome pictures!! I am a new follower...what a sweet family you have! Y'all are adorable!!!
Check out my blog, I have a giveaway going on!
I loooove all the pictures! Sounds like you had a great weekend. And good for you to be able to have a glass of wine!! It must have been a savory moment! lol. And im soo sorry to hear about your husbands friends mom.... so sad. And.. girl DONT STOP with all the pictures!!! I freakin love them!!!
your blog is oh so cute and your little man, flippin adorable!!
you lady are beautiful, you have one CUTE family!! :)
i love pics, there is no such thing as too many!
glad ya'll had a great easter weekend!!
p.s. new follower :)
Cute pictures! I'm your newest follower..check out my page when you get a chance. My daughter is a month younger than your son. :)
You have to make a blog book! That would be awesome!
Also, to answer your question, I had a lady from work who travels often with me in China. Plus we have an office over there, with two workers, one of whom speaks English and took me everywhere. She even held my hand when we crossed the street! She was super protective of me. It kind of got a little annoying, but it was still sweet! I wanted to say, I'm almost 28, not six!
Anyways, thanks for asking! I can't wait to share more of my trip with you! And did you hear I'm going back in two weeks? Crazy, huh?
Missed you!
XO,
Erin
I love your pictures! Blogs would be SO boring without pictures! Keep snapping and posting sister!
I love your pictures! Blogs would be SO boring wihtout pictures! Keep snapping and posting sister!
Oh my gosh, that last picture is PERFECT! The sun, the smiles, you guys are too-too cute!
Post a Comment