Cooper looked at the animals but I seriously doubt he cared at all about them. Maybe 6 months from now?
I took WAY to many pictures and of course I will share them with you. One of Cooper in his new Highchair that Grandma got him.
We had a great weekend. The Zoo Saturday, I posted some of our favorite animal shots, cake and dinner at my brothers Saturday night. Sunday church and dinner with my fam. I love to go home, I love to visit home (my parents). I hope Cooper always gets as excited to go to my parents as I do. We have so much fun.
Today my cousin took Cooper's 6 month pictures. We should get them back in the next week or two. I can't wait. There were so many good ones.
OK, here are our memories! So many great memories we are making.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Hahah, this one just makes me laugh.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing









16 comments:
Looks like fun! =)
I can't WAIT to take Miss K to the zoo! I think we're taking her on her first birthday! =)
How fun! We are major zoo lovers over here, too! Love the one of him smiling in the stroller!
I love taking Brady to the zoo!! Your pics are great!! We have that same highchair!! We love it!!
Love the zoo! I think he will definitely appreciate it once he's a little bit older. :) Love the family pictures of yall. So pretty!
Your family is beautiful! I love the one with the giraffe in the background!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I love the zoo!
I espicially like the picture of the little girl hugging Cooper - Super Sweet!
He is so stinkin cute! It looks like you guys had a blast of a weekend!!
Haha! That picture of the gorilla is priceless! I love the zoo! I took Hayden for the first time when he was about 1 and he still didn't get it, not until he was probably 2. But it's still fun to go, I enjoy it!
It looks like you guys had a great weekend! Cooper is just the cutest! I love that first picture of him peeking his head around from his highchair....adorable! :)
Wow, Coop looks so happy in all of these pics! He must be feeling strong and back to normal. The pic of the gorilla is HILARIOUS!
Great pics! He is so handsome! That gorilla picture is so funny/weird! haha
Handsome little man!! Such a doll! We love the zoo, too! We haven't been since last year and are excited to go this weekend (if it doesn't rain)! Sounds like you had a blast with the family!
love the highchair picture
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! The highchair is so cute..it has a little more style than the other highchairs that they sell.
LOVED the gorilla picture! It was just what I needed at the end of my work day :)
what fun! i cant wait to take finley to the zoo...and shes only 8 weeks! lol....i bet she wont "get it" either! love that pic of cooper peeking around the high chair at you@
I think he looks like you in a lot of these photos!
Post a Comment