The very lovely Mrs. Liz over at Tickled Pink http://babyabigailgrace.blogspot.com
tagged me for a fun little game of Tag. Thanks Liz!I answer a few questions, then pass new questions along to a few friends of mine. :)
Here are my questions.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
OK call me crazy or whatever but I wouldn't really want to travel out of the country. I would love to go to a few places out of the USA but I'm really wanting more than anything to visit New York. I've never been and I really do want to go. Its been a dream of mine. One day I will go there! Then I'll know if it was worth the hype :)
2. How may children do you want? Do you want them close in age or further apart?
I want four beautiful little angel babies and preferably a girl in there. But if I get four boys then I will love my little men just the same.
I would love to have them close together. However we will just have to see how easy or hard it is for me to get prego???
3. What would your favorite date night look like?
Honestly... A summer breezy night. Maybe dinner in either a really nice restaurant where I can be dressed up and pampered or eating outside somewhere with a nice breeze and great food and a good view of the city.
A fun movie afterward or going somewhere for desert would be great. I love desert!
Then come home and hang with both of my boys.
I'm pretty easy to please.
4. What do people say is your best physical feature?
Almost any comment I ever get about my physical features is about my eyes. I have blue eyes and have had many comments on how light bright blue they are. I don't seem to notice and what's really funny is that I have always loved LOVED brown eyes. I dreamed of a brown eyed baby. But now I have my sweet Cooper with big old baby blues. I love them so much. I'm so happy he has my eyes.
I still love me some big brown eyes though :)
Now for the girls I will tag...
Laura over at http://littleloveys.blogspot.com/
Mrs. B over at
http://mrserikab.blogspot.com/
Heather over at
http://therobertsonfamilytx.blogspot.com/
Now ladies here are your questions...
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What is your favorite outfit, the one that makes you feel amazing when you go out in public. And why?
3. Favorite movie?
4. Who is your all time favorite famous man crush?
5. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? This is a personality question :)
Have fun!!









2 comments:
Oh Melissa, how fun!! I love reading these and along with the questions that you tagged me for, I might use a couple of yours as well, so fun!!
Too funny that you have always wanted brown eyes and a brown eyed baby! The grass really is always greener huh? I have brown eyes and wish I had blue and hope I have a baby with blue! :)
Post a Comment