Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 year ago today, SEPTEMBER 16TH 2009, my life changed in the most amazing way... I met you!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET BABY BOY COOPER!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

Cooper! There aren't words to express what your daddy and I feel for you.
It amazes us both that your turning one today. That its been a whole year since we met you face to face and we started the best future we could have ever imagined.

One year ago today we went to the hospital knowing that we would meet you for the first time. We knew that our lives would change. It still amazes me that your real. That I'm a mom. It was and has always been a dream of mine to be a mother and you have graced my life and made that dream come true.

This first year you have blown us away with your silly personality. We could not love everything about you more.
I won't be posting your stats on this post or how big you are and what your into. I will make a special post for that after your doctor's appointment later this week. :)

Cooper you are amazing! We love you. Here you are, this past year. I attached my all time favorite pictures of you. Look how you've grown :)
..........................................................................................................................................................................


Just one more day, and you came into our lives.







Haha, this one still makes me laugh...





w














42 comments:

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

Beautiful post, mama! He is so loveable I could just eat him. LOVE the pics you chose. Makes me want to take a zillion more of my girls this coming year. It's easy to let that slide. I hope you have had a wonderful day. I am so happy I stumbled upon your beautiful blog. I have been a mix of emotions these past 2 days just reliving the whole thing. We are so blessed!!!! Have a great weekend!

kayjay said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! A very special little boy for a very special Mommy & Daddy. Hard to believe but the best is yet to come...I can't wait to see how he grows and develops next year!

The Lutz Family said...

Happy Birthday Coooper!!! I can't believe a year went by since i've started reading your blog... so crazy! I love how you we're literally all belly when you were pregnant. The new picture are so precious. I hope the party is a blast! Get lots of pictures for us blog followers :)

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Coop! what an adorable post done memory lane over the last year.
i hope you enjoyed your day melissa!

Tatiana said...

What a sweetie!!! Happy b-day to your little man!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Cooper!! Great photos :)

Angie said...

Awesome pics! Happy Birthday to a cutie patootie for sure :o)

Amber said...

You went from the being the CUTEST pregnant person ever to having the most ADORABLE little boy ever! Maybe he and Paisley can meet up in about 18 years. :) Happy birthday Cooper!

Tiffany said...

AW, love this post....all teary eyed to be exact! Happy Birthday Coop,...You have to be the cutest preggo chick ever!

The Dimino's said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!!! I love all of the photos!! So cute!!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Coop! I cannot believe that it has already been a year ago! What a wonderful first year you guys have experienced!

Monique said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper! These pictures are so special. You guys have such a beautiful boy. Eats lots of cake Cooper :)

Sumer said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believ he is a year already!!! He has grown so quickly!!

PS Aiden is being a dinosaur for this halloween... love Coops Halloween Dino!!

Sumer said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believ he is a year already!!! He has grown so quickly!!

PS Aiden is being a dinosaur for this halloween... love Coops Halloween Dino!!

ashley said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Didn't the year just go by so very fast??? Love all his pics, thanks for sharing!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Happy Birthday COOPER!!!

I hope it was amazing.

Happy 1 yr olf being a Mama to you, Melissa!

B said...

Happy birthday COOPER! :) Love all of the pictures so much. What a sweet, sweet family!

Jessi said...

Aww. This is so precious! The cowboy hat plus super cute Coop is just too much!

Happy first birthday Cooper!!!

Burtons Blessings said...

Love the new pictures! Happy Birthday little guy!!!

Just Brandi said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Coop!!!!

Erin W said...

Great post! Happy Happy BIRTHDAY Cooper! You are such a blessing! I have enjoyed watching you grow into the adorable little man that you have become. Here's to many, many more years of fun!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Cooper! What a fast year this one has been! So crazy!! I hope Cooper enjoys lots of cake and ice cream!

B F said...

Happy Birthday! I love the last pics! THey are gorgeous!! and so is your family :)

Michelle said...

Wow!! I can't believe your baby is 1! I love all the pics, you have such a beautiful family:)

Cadie said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

How cute is he in his little sheriff hat! I love all the new pics. You have a sweet, cute little boy!

Good looking family! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper.
love all the pics

Unknown said...

I don't think that I ever realized the Cooper & I shared the 16th as our birthday!! Happy Birthday Little Cooper; it has been so fun to watch you grow this past year!!

Emily said...

Oh so precious!!! Happy birthday to your little angel!

Brooke said...

Oh man this last year has gone by way too fast. I cant believe that its been a whole year of Cooper! Glad you are enjoying him so much and loving life.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures..... he is such a cutie. The one year old pics turned out GREAT! :)

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Man! I hope you had one amazing day. I CAN NOT GET OVER THOSE COWBOY HATS! THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!! Ugh I love them. What a cute little stud you have.

Alicia_B said...

What a beautiful post!!!! Happy belated b-day to Cooper!

God Bless You and Your Family!

Open Roads Mama said...

Happy 1st Birthday! I love all the photos, Cooper is so very very adorable! And I love the Birthday outfit :)))) Hope you all had a great day celebrating the BIG 1!

The Conway's said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper! He's the cutest cowboy! Thanks for sharing all your pictures...so sweet!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Cooper!! What a sweet, sweet post! I love seeing all these pictures, they are great!!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Cooper!!! Sept. 16th is a great date--it's also my husband's birthday too. I love all of the pics. They certainly do tell a story!

Shannon said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for sharing all those fabulous pictures! Isn't it just amazing how fast a year passes? Hope y'all had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I am so behind.. Happy Birthday Cooper!! You have such a beautiful family =)

Lindsay said...

OHhhh how I love me some COOP! It looks like he had a perfect 1st Bday!! So many great pictures my dear! Love them all!! So blessed!

Lindsay said...

OHhhh how I love me some COOP! It looks like he had a perfect 1st Bday!! So many great pictures my dear! Love them all!! So blessed!

jenn said...

i am so far behind with reading my blogs/updating my blog....
but seriously this post was amazing! it made me cry....REAL tears@
cooper is such a blessing...and you look sooooo happy in these pictures! it makes me think of miss finley, and what a blessing she is as well! infertility sucks! but i also LOVE it....cause it gave me my baby!
happy birthday mr cooper@@@@ thank you for letting me peep into your first year hear with us!!!!