Monday, October 5, 2009

Still In my pajamas


that was a long weekend for our little guy.



Coopers god parents

Baptism pictures with all the people who came to support.


Fun at the park with aunts and uncles, mom and dad and his puppy dogs.


my Aunt Laura with Cooper

Our dog Bailey



Seriously! I'm the type of person that's GO GO GO, I can't stand to sit around all day doing nothing being lazy. I get physically ill when I feel like I've done nothing all day. Well today I hit a new low. I layed in bed until 11:00. Of course waking to feed Cooper but he sleeps well in the morning so I took my naps when he slept. Then I ended up bringing him and his boppy into my room where I fed him again. I ended watching movies and laying there all day long. When he woke up I would feed him and we would talk and hang out for a while and then he would fall asleep. That's the most of what we did all day long. I feel terrible. What kind of mom am I if I can't get off my lazy butt, put on some clothes, makeup, anything. I didn't even eat lunch until around 1:00, that's breakfast and lunch put together by the way. My poor husband came home to find me finally out of bed but looking TERRIBLE sitting on our couch feeding our son. I feel so lazy. The rest of this week will not be this way. I REFUSE to feel this way the rest of the week.

OK that's my confession for this lovely Monday. I promise that I will be a better less lazy momma tomorrow and the rest of the week. I do not like feeling this way. Poor Cooper saw the walls of my bedroom the entire day. Not good!

I will leave you all with a few pictures of this past weekend.
We had family visiting from Tennessee , we went to the park for the firat time with Cooper and we had our sweet son Baptised. It was a beautiful weekend. I'm so happy my son is now baptised and we had such a nice weekend with friends and family.

17 comments:

Erin said...

No reason to get out of PJ's. I love days like that and with all the rain we have been getting its about all I want to do! love the pictures and can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Just think you will only be able to have days like this for just a little longer. Pretty soon Cooper will be all over the place and you will be chasing behind them. Every mommy needs a few lazy days of cuddling and laying around with their little one.

Ange said...

I think we all need those days once in a while to really appreciate how much we accomplish on other days! And don't worry....we all have them!!

Paige said...

Ah, a day in PJ's sounds wonderful right now! lol. I understand what you mean about being a "go go" person. I am the same exact way but cherish the stay at home days with your newborn, they are the best! I love all of the baptism pictures. Looks like you guys have a lot of love and support! Hope you have a great week!

Lea Liz said...

I love hte baptism pictures, Cooper is so precious! You look great.. I love your dress!!

Girl it's totally okay to have days like that.. we all do..

Just Believing said...

Girl I am still in yesterdays pajama's :) Ok just kidding kinda :)

Twincerely,Olga said...

your not lazy!! You just had a baby! you sound a little like me! Congratulations! he is beautiful!

Lived With Love said...

You look so well! i would like to ask a question and could you reply in a comment on my blog? did you have IVF to get pregnant? xx

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're supposed to sleep when the baby sleeps otherwise you'd be useless! I plan on having many days like that! :)

Alicia_B said...

Everyone needs a lazy day once in awhile! I love those days! Great pictures!

Kelly said...

You look so stinking good and cute too! Go you!! Cooper is a doll, give him a hug for us!
Take these days and enjoy them...they won't last for long.

Emily said...

Don't stress...being lazy is what you're SUPPOSED to do w/ a new baby! Before you know it, you'll be go go go again. Enjoy these slow baby days while you can...they will pass by all too fast!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Enjoy those lazy days, they don't come that often. lol
I think my babies and i staired at 4 walls for quite a long time until they got older and i was more confidant in venturing out with them.

I love the 1st pic of you and cooper, i just love cuddling a newborn all snuggled up on my chest. What a little sweetie you have.

You look fantastic.....

Rebecca said...

Great pics! I spent many of my first weeks in PJs...do it now before you have no choice! It's so nice to cuddle up in those covers and heal yourself from the trauma of birth! It's tiring!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Great pics! Congrats on the beautiful baptism. You all look so great and happy!
Enjoy your time as a new momma in your PJs, you deserve it!
PS- I think your profile pic needs an update -- to a pic of you HOLDING Cooper! :)

Erin Helgerson said...

I just read your ENTIRE blog from start to finish and I was mesmerized! I found you through the lovely Newlywed Next Door, and am now your newest follower. You are really an inspiration! I'm so happy for you! It's such a miracle to have a healthy baby, I just couldn't think you were any more blessed if I tried! And all the trials and problems you faced getting to sweet Cooper, it's just all so moving. And that smile on your face that never goes away? You're amazing.

Lived With Love said...

Thankyou for replying! I am not trying because i am only 18 but i have been diagnosed with PCOS which means i have a low rate getting pregnant naturally. I'm worried for the future because all i have ever wanted is a baby and to make a family, i don't know if i could afford IVF! Was it you that was infertile? xx