Baby center, what to expect, the pregnancy journal, one of my many books/web pages I read about my pregnancy weekly on mentioned that he should be able to hear whats going on outside the womb now. I'm 2d into my 19th week right now and although I know he can't understand a word that anyone is saying, he just hears sounds I feel like we should at least "try" not to talk badly. I do on occasion say things that probably aren't for child ears but I'm really not bad. But last night we went to Nana's (my husbands nana). All the fam was over there and the teen boys, uncles, aunts and everyone had some really interesting convo's while we were there. Needless to say I started making jokes that maybe next time we visit them we should bring some headphones for my belly so we can play music and he won't hear the things that were being said.
Yikes what about when he's actually here? He's bound to hear them and yah its funny right now when he's not repeating things but if he's 3 years old and he says any number of the comments one of my teen cousins said, I would freak!
On another subject, last night I'm sleeping nice and sound with my c-shaped pillow and I wake up with some sort of (not bad) stomach discomfort. BTW I'm also on my back! I know they say to try not to sleep on your back but I can't help it. I just wake up that way and although I'm sure everything is fine you can't help but worry yourself back to sleep. How the heck am I supposed to stop sleeping on my back?
Oh and one more thing, Still not feeling the little guy move. Which is fine, if he's not ready to punch me hard enough for me to feel it than thats fine. I know my time will come but I just worry, I sure hope I feel it in the next few weeks. I thought I might be feeling it. It was sort of like a constant popping bubble in the same area for about 10 min straight but nothing too obviouse and it hasn't come back much so I have no idea.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
haha at the headphone joke. i, too, have been watching what i say already. my baby doesnt need to hear any filth!!
I just saw your picture, you mom showed it to me and it is so cute! Your tummy is adorable. You are going to be a cute pregnant lady, I knew that you would. Don't worry about the bad language, knowing our family, Natalie has already absorbed most of it. He-He, just playing. I am glad to hear things are going well. We love and are thinking about you!!
Post a Comment