I can't tell you all how much I miss blogging. Its been one thing after another the last few weeks and I truly haven't hardly even been on long enough to check and see what people have posted. I tried to start catching up a few days ago and had no luck. I got bombarded at work with...Well you know work! That thing your supposed to do when your at work :)
I most definitely will be trying my hardest to keep up with all of my blog friends over the next week or so. I just have to let things settle down.
Next week we are leaving for a 7 day vacation to visit some family. I'm really excited but every night we are so busy that I actually had to make a list of things I don't want us to forget. Also things that we still need to go get. I'll be glad when our bags are packed my list is marked off and we are on our way to see everyone.
I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know that I'm still here and well. I will be checking in and seeing how all of you are in the next few days. I'll be doing some serious back track reading.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









14 comments:
Have a great vacation!!!! Good luck with the sippy :-)
I hope you guys have a fun vacation and hopefully get some much needed relaxation in!
Hi Back! We've missed you :) Have fun on your vacation though!
Glad to hear your still around, I wondered what happened to you :-P Hope your trip is wonderful!
Have a safe and FUN vacation!!! =)
have a great vacation!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!
I'm in the same boat lately! Don't worry...we'll still be here when you get back! Have fun!
have a good vacation!!!!!
Same thing happens to me from time to time!! to busy to Blog!!
Have a great vacation :)
I feel your pain!! Try packing everything in 4 suitcases for a 9 month duration... AHHHH! I'm loosing my mind here! Total panic mode. Who said a hockey wife is lucky... {hitting my head on a brick wall}!
Have a great vacation!!!
I've been MIA too! It's life! It just happens!! Hopefully things will settle down a little for you!
Hope you enjoy your vacation!
I am a new follower and look forward to reading! Have a great vaca! :0)
Post a Comment