Thursday, April 22, 2010

IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT



Its award time ladies!
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
Sounds easy enough to me. :)
I got this award from Shannon over at www.ourgatorzone.blogspot.comThanks Shannon that was so sweet of you.


THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

1. This little face! Need I say more :)
2. My amazing Husband. I HEART HIM! He makes me the happiest girl in the world.


3. Buying something new! It just feels so good to add something new to my wardrobe. To wear it and to feel good about myself. I don't get to shop as often now that I'm a mama, but I still enjoy it and feel great when I get something new.4. Spending time with my family! This pic was taken before Coopy so pretend he's in it :)


5. GIRLS NIGHT!!!, Ha, I was prego in this pic. That is why my friend is touching my belly. We don't normally hang out and rub each other's stomachs. :)
6. Kraft Cheese, Thank you so much to whoever created this lovely piece of heaven.

7. The movie Hairspray, because no matter what that super corny movie can always make me smile. I don't care how dorky that is. I love that freaking movie!
8. Singing out loud in the car.

9. Getting a pedicure.

10. And last, having a clean house, laundry done, dinner made, the house is spotless. Ahhhhh feels so good! :)



Since it doesn't have a certain amount of bloggers I have to pass this on to. I will pass it on to all of you who want to participate. If you would like to make a list please do. :)



10 comments:

Erin said...

love that picture of cooper :)

Ms. J said...

You look like the cutest pregnant lady! So cute! Huge cheese lover too! And I bought a new dress yesterday and it was so refreshing =)

Rebecca said...

That pic of you and your husband makes me laugh!

Are you sure that you and your friends don't hang out and rub each other's bellies? Mine do...it's awesome (j/k)!

Dana said...

I believe I was covering the spot where you dropped some Mexican food on Cooper :) Love ya!

Ann said...

Congrats on the award! Cute post!

p.s. Do you watch dancing with the stars?? You remind me of Erin Andrews (she's a sports interviewer and dancing with the stars contestant)!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved reading your blog tonight...

Be sure and stop by and read about a miracle in our family....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-think-god-smiled.html

Erin W said...

Hahaha... I just realized that your blog never made it over to my blog roll. I have no idea why. Either way, I am back to reading and I caught myself up. Copper is getting cuter and cuter everyday!!! I mean, seriously.... ADORABLE!

On a different note, I was thinking about you the other day when I thought about "plastic cheese". Then I read your post today and see krafts. Too Funny!!!

Christa @ Little Us said...

I LOVE Hairspray! "I can hear the bells...." is my FAVORITE song EVER!

Laura said...

You have such a cute blog, and your baby boy is PRECIOUS!!!! I love me some hairspray...such a cute/fun/anytime movie.

Unknown said...

I LOVE cheese too.....& cleaning :)