My sweet baby boy is already 7 months old April 16th! Its hard to believe, he's past the 6 month mark. I'm happy and excited to see what comes next but I'm sad to leave behind that tiny baby he once was.
Cooper has truly grown to be such a wonderful, happy, fun to be around little baby. He is always smiling, brightening people's days. I haven't come across one person who didn't say to me "wow he's just so happy) :)
He is doing so many new things these days. Just in the past month he has really started to move around more. I wouldn't say crawl really. More like he gets on his knees and hands and rocks forward like he's going to speed crawl and then he never actually moves. He also gets on his hands and pushes off of his knees onto his feet and he tries to move that way. He's using his hands well while in the crawling position. He can reach for objects without falling over or anything sit there on one hand and two knee's. I truly think he will master the crawl very soon.
Cooper rolls to get where he wants to be. He plays so well, he usually enjoys to bang one toy into another. That most definitely interests him the most :)
He tried to pull up onto our coffee table last night and the hubs and I just sat there in shock not wanting to distract him so we could see if he could do it. He would almost get pulled to standing and he would lean back and fall. But he could pull to his knees only using the table to hold him up. I can't believe that in the coming months he will be learning to crawl well, to pull up, to cruise, to walk. Oh my goodness the things he will learn.
Cooper loves to feel our faces. He is always wanting to touch and he is quite the cuddler. Not afraid to love on us when he wants to take a break from playing. He's just slightly spoiled :) He loves to be with his mommy and daddy.
Julian thought he heard him say "good" today. HAHA, I cracked up. Good huh? That's an interesting first word. I didn't hear it so I can't say weather this happened or not. But I did hear him say mama a couple weeks ago and I am almost positive he was truly saying it.
Cooper is our absolute life and everything to us! He is the most amazing blessing from God and I am truly prayerful and thankful to the lord each day for giving us such an amazing beautiful life in our own lives.
Cooper,
Mommy and daddy love you more than I knew love was. You are our heart and soul and we have the most amazing time just watching you and seeing the new and old things you do. We never get bored of you. You surprise us daily with all your new tricks. Your big round blue eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. The smile you get when I walk in the room, or when you turn and see daddy's face is gorgeous. You love us and we love you. You are our Coopy!
Happy 7 months sweet baby!
Love mommy
God,
I can't thank you enough for this gift of life. For my own, yes. But for blessing my life with the life of my son. He is truly my everything. You knew all along that I was destined to be a mom. When I worried about being infertile, when I cried because I had a miscarriage, or failed attempts. You always knew that you had something special in store for us. September 16th 2009 you brought that gift that you worked so hard on to us. And forever my life has changed. Thank you God. You amaze me! Please keep my sweet family and friends safe from harm, alive and well. Thank you again for the gifts and support you always bring to us.
Amen.
These are just a few pics of Cooper I took the past few evenings when we were just playing at home.
He is super tired in a few of them. Check out those ready sleepy eyes. But he's like the energizer bunny, he goes and goes and goes until he just can't go any longer.
Ha this is his "Raz" face. He does that a lot!
I am also attaching some pictures of a get together at a friend of mines house this past week. We had so much fun.









28 comments:
He is just way too cute! I can't believe he is past 6 months already :) Love this post!
Cooper just gets cuter every time i see him.
Happy 7 months baby boy.
How exciting that he is trying to pull to stand and learning how to crawl. Its so fun watching them grow and learn
Aw!! I can't believe Coop is 7 months! WOW!!! That means Adalyn will be 7 months in 2 weeks. I'm not ready :(
I think Cooper looks so much like Julian in those pics. What a super sweet little boy you have.
I love Cooper's RAZ face...adorable! I also love that he coordinated with your house...
I am so psyched that I won!!! Now my blog can look as cool as yours!
Cooper is just absolutely adorable...I can't even take it. :) Happy 7 months to him!! I love watching him grow before our eyes. He is precious!
I love thus post! Happy 7 months to Cooper!! He is such a handsome lil man:)
He's growing into a little man...it's crazy to see how fast he is growing. He's such a cute, happy little man!
Happy 7 months Cooper!! He will be crawling and walking before you know it!! He is too cute!
He's going to be crawling any day now! SO exciting!
Happy 7 months to Cooper. He's so adorable. I seriously want to hold him and play with him. He looks like so much fun
Happy 7 Months, Cooper! Isn't it amazing how fast time really goes?! I never realized it until we had a baby! Although, I miss Sahara being a tiny baby, it only gets more fun! Wait til 9 months! :) Love the pics, and the frog on the butt made me laugh!
I loooove your zebra print rug!! Toooo cute! :) I want it...really bad! Ha!
But most importantly...I wanted to say that Mr. Cooper is such a cutie!! :) :)
Melissa, he has the prettiest little lips!! What a stud muffin.
Even though it's gone by fast, you guys have cherished and loved every minute of it, and you'll continue to do so with every day and every stage. He's an amazing little boy! Happy 7 months, Coop!
Melissa - Cooper is so adorable!
Question for you: Do you give out your personal email? I have a question for you regarding everything you've been through TTC with Cooper! Let me know!
abmauch@hotmail.com
Great post babe, it almost made my screen go a little blurry............
He's looking more and more like his daddy! Happy 7 months Cooper!
happy 7 months to cooper!!
love all the adorable photos! :)
the frog butt outfit is too cute!
have a great weekend hun! :)
He is so darn cute! My boys are right on the verge of crawling too. They are into all sorts of things and can for sure get to an object if they really want to. It is amazing how fast they are learning new things now. I feel like I am excited for them to learn new things, but than sad that it is another step closer to not being my baby boys anymore. Waaaahhhhhhaaa!!!
I know I say this every month, but I can't believe he's ALREADY 7 MONTHS OLD!! He gets sweeter looking & more adorable every month & personally I think he looks a lot like your husband!! He's growing up so fast!
I LOVE the picture of his little froggy bum in that romper & you're gorgeous as always. You always make me want to cut my hair shorter :)
He'll be walking before you know it! I know I tell you all the time, but he is just too cute! Love all the pictures. The sleepy eyes are my favorite. He looks extra sweet in those!
7 months already? Ahh! Sweet Cooper you're growing up on all of us blogy ladies!
This is such a sweet post, you're an amazing Mother!
he is so precious!! love to hear updates about him, and how is growing and learning new things! that must be very exciting!
Melissa you are just so precious! I just adore your relationship with Cooper and your family and God! You are such an inspiring woman!
And that face! Cooper has the cutest, most perfect face ever!!!
XOXO,
Erin
7 months!? Time is flying, too darn fast. Coop is adorable. I think him and Trevor would be great friends. :)
He is just cuter by the day! Praise the Lord he is healthy and growing. Good job Mama!
this is the sweetest post ever, i suggest printing it, putting it away and pulling it out at his high school graduation. your such a sweet mommy.
his birthday is sept 16???? thats our annivrsary!
i love coopers big blue eyes!
and that bald-ish round head!
he is just too cute!
the pic of you and cooper is too sweet!
thank you for the award....i plan on blogging about it this week(fingers crossed)...hubby had his acl repaired last week so ive been caring for miss finley AND HUNKY HUBBY!
The smirk in the 4th picture is priceless & he is such a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment