Tomorrow is Christmas eve. The day we celebrate Christmas with my mom and dad, brothers, sister, and all the babies. I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. God gave Julian and I our little angel baby and we couldn't be more thankful for this wonderful life he gives us.
This holiday is about Jesus and what he has done for all of us. Its about our lives lasting forever because of Gods forgiveness. I am so thankful to God for Jesus, for our families, for our children. For the love and support he surrounds us with. For my loved ones health. Thank you God.
Last night Julian, Cooper and I went to best buy and we bought our family Christmas gift. A video camera!!! We tried it out last night and taped Cooper, I will load up the video sometime in the next few days and share it. I'm so excited to make memories we can keep and watch in the future. You will be seeing allot more video from me from now on. :)
Well ladies, I hope you all have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
What a great gift...a video camera is a must w/ a baby!
Great gift. Merry Chirstmas.
I need one soon too. So many to choose from. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! It will be a very special Christmas for us too, baby's first... and for us, being parents during Christmas first :)
A very Merry Christmas to you!! God bless you!
What a fabulous Christmas Present. That will come in handy for years to come!
Merry Christmas to you THREE as well!
Ps. My moms house is 3500 sqft and it was built in 1901. They have been renovating it for 3 years. They have done a GREAT job! And of course my mom decks it out for Christmas. :)
Merry Christmas!
What a great family christmas gift. What one did you end up getting? Can't wait to see the video and have a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas!! Hope you all had a great one!!
Just read through your blog. SSOOOO funny that your baby likes to sleep in the bathtub. My 2 youngest slept in their bouncy seat until they were 4 months old. They loved it and when people made fun of me... I didn't care one bit. You gotta do what you gotta do.HEHE!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment