Here they are, our beautiful creations....
Haha!! Look at the biggest pumpkin. That's my husband's and its supposed to be a wolf. HAHAHA! I literally laughed so hard I cried when he turned it toward me and asked if it looked like a wolf. HAHA! Still laughing now about it.And mine, well need I say more. Its terrible. I also carved Cooper's. Sorry sweetie. One day you can do your own and I promise you'll do better than mommy.
Baby C's is by far the best. All I did was write baby C on it with sharpie. So crafty we are.

As much as I hate to draw attention to my hideousness in this picture, I'm going to. YIKES. I mean ladies, the way I look is still the way I'm feeling. I started to feel so much better later last week. Then Friday night I had my 4Th migraine in 2 weeks and haven't felt good since. My poor husband has to look at me looking like a ghost that just lays around saying "I don't feel good" all the time. Sorry sweetie.

Ahhhh sweet Cooper, how you make us smile. You can't tell but he had pumpkin on his cheek and it was so cute.
I bought Cooper this pumpkin hat a year ago on Clarence and although he won't wear it for more than a couple seconds I just had to get a picture of it. Its so cute. Our little pumpkin head :)Last. I wanted to give a huge thanks to all of you lovely ladies for all your genuine kind and sweet comments about our new baby to come. Oh and also for your input on the names. That was fun :)
You ladies truly are so so so sweet.









21 comments:
Love the pumpkin hat. Left an award for you on my blog. :)
http://wolfsonsafari.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger.html
At least you carved yours; ours is sitting on our front porch faceless :(
Oh, I give you guys so much credit. I'm not crafty when it comes to carving pumpkins either. Since Lil' Lewie is too young to carve, I've just been skipping that part of the tradition altogether :) I hope you start to feel better soon. I wouldn't worry about your 'poor' husband that has to look at you--I'd worry about 'poor' you that has to feel this way. Take care of yourself. Once again, congratulations on your new little blessing to be...
I think you look great! And so do your pumpkins! We still haven't carved ours yet...we need to hurry up since Halloween is NEXT weekend!?! Cant you believe it's so close?!
haha...a wolf? ummmmmmm rofl! too cute! def a priceless pic w/story! tell him to keep his day job! :o)
as for you...sorry ur still feeling blah! ohhh the things we will do again and again for carrying those precious gifts inside us huh! big hugs!
I'm so glad you mentioned that the one was a wolf because I was trying to figure it out! I had decided it was a moon, but didn't understand why you'd carve a moon into a pumpkin... :)
I think you look great and you really can't tell you aren't feeling well. That's a good thing - hang in there!!!
I like Cooper's pumpkin the best - you did a great job Mommy!
Your husband's is the greatest! haha! I thought it was a moon, maybe!? LOL!
We carved them last year, but all the gooey mess grossed me out..so, this year we are getting vinyl letters to stick on them! We are all about easy ;)
Love the pumpkins!! The wolf carving is....is...different! hahaha
And hush! You do not look horrible!!
I'm so excited to see the growing belly :)
okay, I can make fun of this because we're family right?! I just about died lauging at that picture, julians pumpkin!!! I love the creativity :) and shut your mouth, your gorgeous...always! Cant wait to see you for Christmas!
How fun! Your family is just too cute!
I have to admit that I lol'd at your pumpkins too....BUT, I have no room to talk. W ehavent even carved ours yet. I keep seeing all of these on everyones blog...and they look like they are straight our of a magazine! I am just NOT that crafty :)
That pumpkin hat is TOO cute!! Blake wouldnt wear it either...haha
Those pumpkins are adorable! Can you believe that I have NEVER carved a pumpkin before? I may need to do one this year with my baby...
Going to read your baby names post below. I love baby names!
I'm your newest follower by the way. Cooper is SO cute!
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com
Well...you had fun carving the pumpkins and that's all that mattered :) I can't talk, Hubby always does ours, I would just sprinkle it with glitter and call it a day! :)
Hope you get to feeling better very soon. I'll have to ask Hubby what he thinks you are having...he's never wrong! :) Seriously he gets it right every time. I went to a gender reveal party the other night and before I left he said, oh and it's a girl. Bingo, it was! HA! He should go into business and we can charge $20 a person! hehehe
we still have to carve ours...put that on the list of to do for this week!
and i really like the family photo...i think the 3 of you look so happy@@@@
It's OBVIOUSLY a wolf, how can you crazy people not see that?? :-)
Those turned out great! I cheated this year and painted mine...less mess! The pumpkin beanie is adorable!
ha ha ha ha that is so cute . . i am not seeing the wolf though ha ha!
Love the pumpkins! Your family is too cute!
I couldn't carve a pumpkin for a million dollars, but thankfully Gary can!! And he did :) Otherwise my 5 year old would be trying to do it!!
Feel better soon!!
Baby C's pumpkin is by far the best haha! Hope you get to feeling better!
Post a Comment