Monday, October 18, 2010

Big news to tell! HUGE!

Stay tuned for a post tonight or tomorrow.

21 comments:

Cadie said...

That's a way to get someone to stalk your blog! ;) Can't wait to hear the news!!

SB said...

leavin' us hanging! no fair :) can't wait to hear!

Michelle said...

That is totally unfair!! Now I have to know the big news:)

Jessi said...

Oh I can't wait!

Mrs. M said...

I CAN'T STAND WAITING! PLEASE TELL US (ME!!) RIGHT NOW!!!!

Just Believing said...

Melissa!!! Youc an't do that to us but of course my guess if Cooper gets a sibling :)

Bethany Lenhart said...

I am on the edge of my seat! I hope the news is told TONIGHT!!!!!

Liz said...

You can't do that to us!!! Come on .....

You must be pregnant?!?!?!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

that is soooooooooooooooo not nice!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

This is SO not fair!!! Are you pregnant?!?!?!

Megan said...

Long time stalker, first time commenter :)

This is a MEAN TEASE!!!!

The Conway's said...

Yippee!!!
I'm excited to hear your exciting news

B said...

Ahhhhhh!!!

Erin said...

really! like you would do this . . HOW RUDE :)

Erin W said...

WHAT! This is so not fair! I'm thinking Baby #2!~~

Annie said...

What the heck?!?! you cant leave us hanging like this!!! haha :)

Michelle said...

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

I hope this means Cooper's going to be a big brother!!?!?!

Monique said...

You are really letting us "hang" like this Melissa... Can't wait :)

Sumer said...

OMG seriously?!? You seriously just made a post like that and ran? COME ON!!! Get back here and post!!! Will be waiting...

Jessica said...

Oh man, oh man, oh man! I'm ready to hear!!!