Well I didn't post every day this week like I wanted to but I crammed a ton of pictures in this post instead. Enjoy.
Family's are a gift, We had a great time on our family vacation. We missed my little brother not being there and wished he could have gone too. But we did have a blast. Great memories were made. We are truly blessed.
Wow, you look awesome out there on the wakeboard, Melissa! I'm jealous. ;) I tried wakeboarding a couple of times when I lived in Florida, and I couldn't even stand up! Ha!
Wow, these are fantastic pictures...especially the ones of the wakeboarding! It sounds like you had a great time. In the end, that's what counts...the posting can come later :) (At least that's what I tell myself everytime I get behind...) Happy Friday!
These are such fun pictures! It makes me want to go even though I'm pretty sure my OB might not think a 9 month pregnant girl belongs in a boat right now...
I loved your pictures!! They really captured the moment...especially the wakeboarding pictures!! Don't know if I've ever shared this before but your family is adorable. You and your husband look so happy and so stinkin cute together. When you throw Coop into the picture, then the cuteness factor goes up about 100 :)
Looks like so much fun!! You look like a natural out there on the lake, I love the lake!! Family is such a gift, so glad you had a great time!! Pics are great!
My name is Melissa, My hubby's name is Julian and we have two sweet babies. Our sweet baby boy Cooper. Well I call him a baby boy, he's not quite a baby anymore. We also have a new addition to our family. Blakely is our precious daughter. We are so truly blessed by out two amazing children. My husband and I got married in June of 2003. He is the most amazing supportive and understanding man. I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.
I was diagnosed with PCOS. I don't ovulate very often. After years of trying, countless IUI'S and a miscarriage we turned to IVF with hopes that God would give us an angel baby to bless our lives. I started to blog to talk with other women who were struggling with infertility. To be able to vent my feelings and have support. Now I enjoy adding in all kinds of great things about my son and his life. We plan on trying to have more children in the future and doing IVF again if need be. But until then we are having the time of our lives enjoying our two little munchkins.
GOD IS GOOD!
24 comments:
Great pics! I LOVED the black & whites!
looks so fun! i have never tried wakeboarding but this makes me want to.
LOVE all of the pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast on the water :)
Wow, you look awesome out there on the wakeboard, Melissa! I'm jealous. ;) I tried wakeboarding a couple of times when I lived in Florida, and I couldn't even stand up! Ha!
Wow, these are fantastic pictures...especially the ones of the wakeboarding! It sounds like you had a great time. In the end, that's what counts...the posting can come later :) (At least that's what I tell myself everytime I get behind...) Happy Friday!
ur photos make me long for cooler temps! again...looks like a great vacation!
These are such fun pictures! It makes me want to go even though I'm pretty sure my OB might not think a 9 month pregnant girl belongs in a boat right now...
I loved your pictures!! They really captured the moment...especially the wakeboarding pictures!!
Don't know if I've ever shared this before but your family is adorable. You and your husband look so happy and so stinkin cute together. When you throw Coop into the picture, then the cuteness factor goes up about 100 :)
Looks like you had a blast! Love the pics! :)
I'm so jealous! That vacation looks like exactly what I need!
I'm glad you guys had a great time and the pics are wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
I cant believe how big Mr. Cooper is!! Its amazing how fast a year gos by. It looks like you guys had a blast.
Love the vacation pics - you all look so happy and relaxed!
Hello from your long lost commenter. Thanks for sharing those great pics! Amazing shots of the water-boarding tricks. Did you take those?
The first picture is amazing!!!
Love the pics!!! I always enjoy reading your blog! Have a great weekend:0)
Looks like so much fun!! You look like a natural out there on the lake, I love the lake!! Family is such a gift, so glad you had a great time!! Pics are great!
what fun!!!!!
Love the pictures! It looks like y'all had tons of of fun!
Look at you wakeboarding! I cannot get up for the life of me! Great pictures!
Great shots! I miss reading your blog, but for some reason I can NOT get it to stay on my blog roll. I think you hate me! {I kid, I kid}.
I can't believe that Cooper is getting so big. This year has truly flown by.
Kyah is still working on walking. We MIGHT just get the hang of it before his first birthday. Then again... we might not :)
GREAT pics! The vacation looks like it was amazing! Lots of skiiers in your family!!
you go girl....look at you on that wakeboard!!
great pictures!!
Awww, your family is adorable and I LOVE the name of your blog!
LOVE the pics of the kiddos!! they are SOOOO cute! :) glad your vacation was fun! :) being with family is the best!
Post a Comment