
Cooper, its hard for me to even begin to believe that its almost been a year since the day you came into my world. I'm happy and slightly sad at the same time at how fast this time is flying by. But I want you to know that I could not love you more. I truly love you more each day, and its hard to believe that my love could grow more. But it does. Every time I think of you, look at you, hug you, smile at you, and smell your sweet baby smell. You are growing by leaps and bounds this past month and I can't even imagine the things you might be doing in another month by your first birthday.
Here are some of your new talents :)You are playing with other kids. Actually interacting and you love to play chase. You wait for a kid to smile at you and you smile this super mischievous smile back at them and run the opposite direction in hopes that they will chase you.
You say hi in the most adorable high pitch voice I've ever heard. You wave a big open hand wave.
You say Dada all the time. Its your favorite word EVER to say.
Just this morning you were sitting next to me on the couch. We both just woke up. I was eating a poptart and you wanted some. I let you have a corner. You ate it up. You sat patiently staring at me, so I asked you if you wanted more and no lie you looked right at me and in a high pitched sweet voice you said "YAH". You did this about 3-4 more times after that and I am positive you were truly saying yah to my question.
You smile a radiant beaming blue eyed smile at me constantly melting my heart.
You love to eat grown up food.
You have 2 teeth on the bottom and you just popped two more out on top. I see another just skimming the gums on top. I bet in the next few days you will then have 5 teeth. They all came within your 10th to 11th month. But your handling them coming in extremely well.
Your a scrappy little wobbly walking goofy funny happy baby boy. You practically run to get where you want to go now. When you walk you get all sideways and end up falling over half the time like a drunken old guy. But its funny because you just get back up right where you fell and power forward full speed ahead.

Your favorite toys are pushing anything around. Playing our piano, riding on your play car or having mommy push you around the room on it. You love music. You love people.
You probably weigh about 19 - 20 lbs now. Your getting taller every minute.
You wear size 3 diapers and size 3 shoes. You wear size 6-9 pants and 6-9 shirts. Sometimes your pants sag a little because of your tiny waste.
You hug, and you know how to kiss back. You open your mouth wide and give a sweet kiss back.
You love love love your daddy, and you want to do what daddy is doing all the time.
We are so proud of you angel. You are our everything and we can't imagine what we did without your amazing presence in our lives every day.
Happy 11 months bubs!









24 comments:
Happy 11 Months, Coop! :)
Awww, sweet boy! Happy 11 months Coop Monster!
I found your blog from Unexplained X2. How sweet. I have a litle boy that just turned two this past week, and I did everything you just did--I listed all the fun wonderful things he does at this age. It's so nice to have a blog to save and cherish all these special moments of our little ones. It's very nice to meet you. I'm now a follower. Have a great day! http://mommyspirit.blogspot.com
Super cute pics (as always). Happy 11 months!
Happy 11 months to your little man! Such a sweet post and such sweet pictures!!
Happy 11th month, Cooper!
You're the sweetest, cutest little boy!! I love watching you grow :)
Almost to the big one!!
Happy 11 months! He is sooo sweet!
So hard to believe he is 11 months and miss Addy is right behind him. Wow. Our babies aren't quite 'babies' anymore :(
He's such a cutie and seems like a fun little boy! Happy 11 months!!!
Happy 11 months!
Happy 11 month bday Coop! He is so darn cute!
He's almost a year old!!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!!
I got so sick of hearing DADA around that age...they still say his name more than mine!!!
I cant believe that Coop is almost one already! That first year sure does go fast!! I am so impressed about how well he gets around by himself at 11 months!! Blake was no where near that coordinated at Coops age!
I'm glad that you commented on my blog about Coop being defiant! I hate to see Bla eact up like that...and it makes me feel better to hear about other kids doing it too! I know that it is just a phase...probably resulting from the lack of communication on Blake's part...but its hard sometimes!! The time outs seem to be working for now...
Happy 11 months! I love that he is saying "yah"... that is so cute!! Almost 5 teeth... still beating Abby with only 2. LOL.
So sweet - Happy 11 Months, Coop!!
Just another month until the big bash :-)
That last pic is so cute. Happy 11 mos Cooper!
He is just so darn cute!!!! Your pics of the lake made me want to go so badly!!!! Hope you had a great summer:)
I seriously can't believe that he is going to have a 1st birthday next month. Where has the time gone? He is just a cute as can be though...so, are you ready for #2?
Wow! So close to being a year old!! Doesn't it just fly by?! He really couldn't be cuter! He sounds like Riley-long & lean. He can still wear some 9 month shorts bc he's so skinny! Thanks for your sweet comment about riley's bday party. I had so much fun putting it all together. :)
He is a sweetie, and don't you just love those big open mouth wet kisses! They are so wet, but so sweet :)
11 months?!?!?! wow! such a big boy!
happy 11 months super cooper!!!
Happy 11 months! Must just melt your heart when he kisses back! And that sleeping baby pic...so presh! They're just so innocent, when they're asleep. He sounds a lot like GG, always on the go!
11 months already.......where did the time go?
Post a Comment