Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A day of silence for Cohen and his family

I will not be blogging tomorrow but I will be participating in The Moment of Silence for Baby Cohen....

What: Moment of Silence for Cohen



When: Thursday July 1st from midnight to 11:59 pm.



How: Bloggers participating will post the Cohen banner (below) or simply post Cohen’s name in large letters on their blog.



Why: July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen’s memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance.

3 comments:

Christa @ Little Us said...

I would love to do this as well...Where Do I link up/get the button code?

Mama E said...

I've been a little absent with the craziness of moving, but wanted you to know I was thinking of ya! Glad you posted this, as I have been following the blog for a few months and posted it on mine as well. Hope Coop is doing GREAT!

Candice said...

I had already blogged before I read this. So sad. RIP Cohen