
Happy 9 months baby boy! I can't even believe that you have been here with us for 9 whole months. Some days it feels like I never had life without you and other days it seems like everything has happened so fast. Either way your hear and doing great and daddy and I couldn't love you more. You have been nothing but an absolute blessing to our lives. Your smile lights up our every moment. God has blessed us so greatly by bringing you into our lives.
Here is what is going on with Cooper these days....
-You are walking along furniture so smoothly and so well. Your crawling is so fast its insane.
-you are smiley and giggly all the time, always smiling at strangers and anyone who will look your way. You are a huge flirt.
-You are saying Dada, and mama and I truly believe you know who we are because you say them only to us.
-You love to give Eskimo kisses, your papa taught you this new little trick.
-You love the song "the wheels on the bus".
-You are into everything, literally. You go from room to room seeing what you can get into. I have to follow and re-direct you often :)
-You are so smart (daddy and I believe you are). You seem to pick up on new things so quickly and you are very intuitive and curious.
-You love to sing songs with mommy and you even sing along in the car with me :)
-You love to push the handmade crocheted coasters that Dorthy made for your mommy and daddy. Luckily they are soft and safe so we let you play with them. You will push them around on the wood floor like they are matchbox cars or something. Its so cute.
-You LOVE your ducky stuffed animal that sings the A,B,C's. Its the only thing that will get you to sit still while I change your diaper. You just can't wait to get up and go play but once you hear that song you smile at me and we sing together.
Your stats...
-You weigh about 17-1/2 to 18lbs. (We haven't been to the doc to have you weighed in over a month so this is a guess)
-You are wearing size 2 shoes but your getting close to growing out of them.
-You wear size 6-9 months in pants, except a few pairs of select shorts (like swimsuits) that run big and you end up in a 3-6 month.
-You are wearing 9-12 month pj's, onesy's and shirts. You are so tall you need big boy shirts.
-You still haven't gotten any teeth yet. But I am guessing in the next week to two weeks we will be announcing your first tooth. You have become quite the little slobber king the past 2 days and you haven't been as chipper as we normally would expect.
I could go on for days on so many little amazing cutie pie things about you. You are so much fun and you're learning so fast. Daddy and I love you more than anything in this world. God is amazing to us.
Happy 9 months angel baby!
Here are some pictures of you we took this week. :)




We think your teething, your a little slobber monkey and chewing on everything. But what do we know? We have thought you were teething for like 3 months now? Who knows.
WE LOVE YOU COOPY MONSTER!!!!









24 comments:
Yayyy Coop!!! Happy 9 months baby boy! You are so cute!!! :)
Happy 9 months Cooper! Adalyn still doesn't have any teeth yet either, but has started drooling like crazy. She is cranky a lot of the time so that isn't an indicator for her :)
We may be announcing 'First Tooth' at the same time!
Very cute pics of your little man
WOW! 9 months already! YAY Cooper!
Oh my gosh, I just found your blog and love it! I was diagnosed with PCOS about 1 month ago and we have now moved on to seeing a fertility specialist- which prompted me to start a blog! It is so nice to hear stories of others who have gone through the same thing and I look forward to reading more of your blog! Cooper is adorable by the way! :)
Happy 9 Monthday, Coopy!!! :)
9 months already . . boy he is growing fast. I love him in orange :) Love that he loves Eskimo kisses!
Unbelievable that Coop is nine months old! Can't wait to hang out with him (and you guys!) this weekend.
P.S. That little orange polo is adorable.
Hahahha St. Bernard! Love it! Happy 9 mos, Cooper!
happy 9 months to cooper!! such a happy little cutie pie!!
with all that slobber i'm thinking his little teefers are about to come in ;)
Happy 9 Months; he is such a cutie & looks like he is a curious as Brayden is........they have the same hair do as well (no hair..haha)!!
What a big boy! Happy 9 months Cooper!
Happy 9 months Cooper!! He is SO cute.
Blake drooled like crazy too for months...and didnt cut his first tooth until 10.5 months old!!
Ohhhh Cooper, you make me smile so big! You are cute as a button and I just want to squeeze you! You are growing up little man! I think you will be getting a toothy soon with all that drool :)
He's perfect Melissa!!
hes so cute! raleigh is obsessed with ducks...I need to find her one that sings the abc's like coopers!
gotta love technology and blogs! what a great way for cooper to read one day all about his growth!
happy 9 months in and 9 out!
DANG those 9 months FLEW!! Crazy how fast 9 months goes once the baby is actually HERE! ha!
He is more adorable than ever! I LOVE his chessy smiles
Happy 9 months Cooper! You're too adorable:)
Awww, happy 9 mos Coop!!! He is so cute, and squishy, and precious, and ...can I have him???
Happy 9 Months Cooper!!!
Happy 9 months, Coop!!
Love reading your blog... became a follower today!
I've left you an award at my blog..
www.babyabigailgrace.blogspot.com
Oh what a cutie! Hap hap happy 9months!!
Woohoo! Happy 9 months Cooper :)
He is so freaking cute!
I can't believe he's already 9 months old! That also means I've been reading your blog for 9 months :) lol
Post a Comment