As most of you may notice I now have a nice new blog makeover including a new and improved title to my blog. I used to be ivf infertility. We changed the name to Hanging with Mr. Cooper. Since this blog was about our journey through ivf and pregnancy. This blog is now about our angel baby and what we had to do to become a family of three. One day we plan on expanding this family even further, but until then we will be focusing on sharing the life of our little man and the changes we are going through with every day that passes. I hope you enjoy my newly designed page.
Kelly over at www.oxboroughchaos.com designed this page for us. She did a fabulous job. I just want to thank her for doing this for us. It looks great Kelly.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
I LOVE it!!! What a great new design! I was wondering if you were going to change the name! I'm glad you did, and I love it! So clever and cute!
Absolutely LOVE it! This is what I have been begging my husband about for a while now. I want to get mine done proffessionally!
May I ask, how much did this cost?
I think your new blog look is wonderful!! Kelly did an awesome job. I just love those photos of your family at the top. TOO CUTE.
It looks wonderful!!!
I love the new look and the pictures at the top are beautiful!
She did great! It looks great :)
You blog looks amazing! She did such a wonderful job on yours! The pictures and colors go perfect!
Gorgeous!
Oh heavens....it's perfect & beautiful. I love it!
Looks great!!
Love the blog! Now we'll be able to keep up with you guys. =)
I kept thinking who is hanging iwth mr cooper :) but now I know :) I shoulda known all along!
love the new look !!!
Post a Comment