Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy 21 months sweet Cooper


Cooper today you are 21 months old. I can't believe how big you seem to be now that your a big brother. I've had a few days recently where I just sat back and felt almost sad realizing how fast you've grown. But no worries my sweet boy. Mommy still loves you more than you can imagine no matter what age you are. I loved every step so far and I plan to love every step to come.

You are talking constantly now. You can unlock and open doors in the house. Not a good thing! We had to get the door knob safety covers so you won't let yourself out when we are all asleep.
You sleep in a toddler bed and never get up or out of it every night and day during nap. You even slept in a twin big boy bed at grandma's all week last week. I was so proud of you.
You tell me when you poop or pee but I'm not starting potty training for at least a few more months. Either way you know when you go.
You love being a helper, doing laundry with me. You also love to go places. You point out all the "go go's" you even recognize people's cars now.
You love to play with your cars and trucks, with your four wheeler. You love to eat your breakfast bars and bananas. You are soooo polite. People comment on it constantly. You hug all the time, kiss when you want to. You are cuddly and kind and people seem to be so in love with you. You are contagious. A shining light and everyone adores you.

We love you Cooper.

6 comments:

Cadie said...

Isn't it crazy that our kids are already almost 2?! It seems time goes by way too quickly. I never got to tell you how adorable your little Blakely is! Congratulations, a tad late! The pictures from the hospital were beautiful. You look so great after her birth! :) Thanks for all your sweetness you have sent my way! ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

That is so great about the poop & pe thing; I can tell when B is going & I ask him "are you pooping?" & every time it is a NO so we have a ways to go on that I guess!!

Mama E said...

Sweet post! Can't believe how big our boys are getting and congrats on his baby sister! That pregnancy flew by!

Dianna said...

Such a cute picture!! He is getting so big. I can't wait until our Cooper is here!!

Cori said...

He is so adorable and getting so big! You make the most beautiful babies!

jenn said...

awwwwww....it is amazing to me how quickly they grow up....and when baby #2 comes, im afraid finley is going to "grow up" too fast! makes me kind of sad to think about....