Waiting to meet the characters

Meeting Ernie




Our group of friends that went together to see and meet the cast

Annie and Gunner waiting to watch the show.

Mesmerized by the show :)

Exhausted
Cooper with Grandma and Grandpa!


This past weekend we went to visit my parents. Cooper loves his Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time with them. We spent most of Saturday searching for a dresser for Blakely's room. We finally found one, it was the complete opposite of what I had in mind for her nursery but when we saw it we fell in love. I can't wait to get the room done so I can share everything with you guys. Its just killing me holding out.
I have a shower April 9th and after that shower I fully intend on sharing the nursery with everyone.
Here are a few quick sneak peaks to hold you over though :)


Tonight we got Cooper's haircut, he got a big boy haircut. My husband used to get his haircut in a faux hawk and we thought it would be fun to give Cooper one this time. He can wear it down or we can spike it. Either way, here it is... The Rooster!
Here is a pic of my husband with his "Rooster" also.
After the hair appointment we went home and hung out and I took a 30 week picture.I can't hardly believe I'm 30 weeks now. CRAZY.
I'm feeling really good minus all the discomfort at the end of the day. I think I'm doing really well. I'm eating those Russell Stover Maple Cream Eggs like they are going out of stock, this can't be healthy for the baby or for myself but oh well. THEY ARE AMAZING.


Coop watching tv


I also am adding a pic from last week that I took at 29 weeks.

That's about all we've been up to. We have some busy weeks ahead of us. I'm looking forward to all the fun family and friend time.









26 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a great week & I can't wait to see her nursery!!!
By the way; you look amazing & who says that the eggs are no good for you guys?? They are in fact eggs so there HAS TO BE some kind of good nutrition in them for you & the baby :)
Gosh you look too cute!! Love that baby bump. I love Cooper's Elmo shirt that he wore! Where did you get that? Has a vintage look to it that I love. I'm also excited to see the room come together. The sneak peak is adorable!
I love his hair in the faux hawk!! I can't wait to see the nursery because the color palette is adorable!! And you look great at 30 weeks!!
You look AMAZING!! Cooper is SO cute too!! We're totally doing the faux hawk when Kaden gets older! Blakely's room looks great! Can't wait to see it! Take care of yourself and your cute little family!
I am so glad that Cooper enjoyed meeting the characters! And I love the pictures of him. How cute is he sprawled out in his bed. The faux hawk is adorable on little boys & Coop definitely wears it well.
You look amazing!! Congrats on 30 weeks! Not too much longer and you will have little Blakey :)
Y'all sure have been busy! First of all I am loving his Elmo shirt that he wore to the show! So glad he loved it too! That picture of Cooper sleeping is hilariously cute with those little hands behind his head! I can't wait to see pictures of Blakely's room!!!! Looks like you've got a good start though!
Graham went to see Elmo Live a few weeks ago too. :) He loved it.
You look A-MAZING!!! I hope I look that good at 30 weeks!
Gorgeous... so jealous of how cute preggo you are! Can't wait to see the nursery!!
I am loving that pictures of the group with all the characters.. how awesome is that! bet you all had a blast!
Love your belly pictures and can't wait to see her room all put together :)
Looks so fun meeting elmo aND ALL you look amazing serioulsy how do you do it! and when we have #2 could you please come do our nursery! OMGOSH its so cute already!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! Just glowing and adorable! Looks like you guys have been super busy :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
You are seriously cute as a button! You make pregnancy look so damn good!!
I am in shock everytime I see Cooper at how long, tall and lean he is and growing like a weed!
I am really in shock that you are 30 weeks already! It is flying by!
I can't wait to see the baby's room!! Hurry it up :-)
You look adorable! Elmo LIve??? GG would be all over that, sounds so fun!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
XO
i was just found your blog & I am so glad I did!
you give me hope!
taranbrandon.blogspot.com
My boys would flip over Elmo (or MO as they call him) Live. I cannot WAIT to go see when it might be in my area. You are looking gorgeous as always ;-)
awesome pictures!
You look great! :)
You look so stinking cute! I can't wait to see the room!
Oh my gosh, you are the most adorable pregnant person! Too cute! Love how the nursery is coming together. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Seriously, you look amazing. This is my first visit to my blog and I'm amazed that you look so awesome for 30 weeks. Go you!
It doesn't look like you've been eating maple cream eggs! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks!!
Love the Sesame Street pictures...the Crazies would have died!!!
You're having a girl, right? You need this hat...love the nursery glimpse, BTW.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59974698/zebra-infant-crochet-knit-fabric-beanie
How did you get so many follower so quickly? You're a freaking rockstar!!!
i cant wait to take finley to her first show! looks like you guys had a great time! and i just love the pic of cooper sleeping!
and you are totally ROCKING that 30 week baby bump!!!
Love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing. :) And, you look absolutely adorable!! I can't believe you're 30 weeks already either. Your little girl will be here before you know it!
You couldnt be cuter with your prego belly. Looks like Cooper had fun with all the Sesame st characters.
again you are made to be pregnant! you look fantastic!!!
as for the baby's room! i can't wait to see it all together! lov'n the zebra rug!!!
Post a Comment