Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update





Things are going good around our house. I threw my best friend a baby shower last weekend and that took a lot of preparation and planning as you all know.
It turned out really nice and we had a great time.
She is due April 21st and she is having a little girl named Bella. We can't meet sweet baby Bella.

Cooper has been good. I have completely missed a few of his monthly posts and I feel terrible. I'll definitely have to do a post all about him and what he's been up to lately very soon.

I'm feeling good, growing larger by the minute and getting more excited each day at the thought of our little addition to our family. I can't wait to meet my next love of my life.
However I would prefer if she would stay in until at least a few weeks around her due date :)

I think I even missed the Valentines post? So here are some pictures of V-day, and also some of my friends shower.

Our little Valentine!








Getting ready to go for a ride. He had his boots, his sippy and was comfortable and ready to go.

Haha, he got stuck under the gate. He scooted his skinny hiney underneath it and I told him not to but did he listen. NOPE. So I had to take a picture before I pulled him out like the hero that I am.Shannon's baby shower.
I found these puff balls on Martha Stewart's web page. I think they turned out really cute.



All the girls that threw the shower.

Shannon












12 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so adorable & I love that he got stuck under the gate :)

The shower looks like it was so much fun & the decor was so precious!!

Dianna said...

The shower looks great! I love the picture of Cooper under the baby gate!! Have you seen the character of Cooper Bear at Hallmark? He has corresponding books to read and he interacts when you read them. I thought you might like them for your Cooper.

Here is my blog about it- http://kdcline.blogspot.com/2011/02/cooper-bear.html

Erin said...

I am helping throw my best friend a baby shower and I am in charge of games and prizes. Did you guys do games and what kind of prizes did you give away.?!

Love seeing all the pictures!

Miss you around the blog lately!

Jessica said...

Cooper is looking SO grown up these days! That picture of him under the gate is hilarious! Poor thing! Cute baby shower! I am making those puff ball things for Averly's birthday party Saturday too. :)

Erica said...

You did such a great job on the baby shower! I love it!

Cooper is seriously looking so grown up! Just crazy!!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Love the party decor and you look fabulous!!! :)

B F said...

The shower looked beautiful! And so do you!!!

jenn said...

love the pic of him kissing you! and of cooper stuck under the gate! too funny!

Christa @ Little Us said...

Glad to know you are doing well! Cooper is getting so big!

The shower looks great, good job :)

A Tiny Hiney said...

Super cute shower decor!! Pink is definitely a fun change when all I see these days are blue and green with my sweet boy! Hope you are getting plenty of rest!:)

Candice said...

Looks like you guys did a great job!!

Candice said...

Oh, and we got Graham that same book for V-Day last year. :)