This poor prego mama got the horrible throw up virus that's going around and let me just tell you, It was not fun. It all Started late Tuesday night. It lasted until yesterday when I had to go get help and fluids and some anti nausea meds to stop me from getting sick. Not a fun week for me. Today I'm trying to regain some strength and eat a little and just taking it easy. I have tons of blogs to catch up on and a post about my house I realize I never posted after I said I would weeks ago. A fellow blogger friend asked for some house pics. So I meant to post these weeks ago but I guess now will just have to do. So that's what this is. My house post.
Nothing too exciting though. We live in smaller 1400 sq foot starter home. The house needed new paint in every single room. Every door and floorboard needed to be repainted. The fireplace needed to be spruced up a lot. The whole house was outdated and in need of some style. We got married at the ripe young age of 20 and bought our house 3 months later. We weren't thinking ahead to children or anything really. I had no idea what I wanted out of my home. Now that we've been here 7-1/2 years, wow I can't believe its been that long. We intended on buying a new home before now but with the ivf and other things that came up we ended up staying here. One day we will build our dream home but for now we've made this little place our own. We have all the bedrooms filled now that we have baby number two on the way. I won't be including pics of her room. Not until its done. But I am posting all the rest. Its still a work in progress but here it is....
For starters our entryway..
Our living room. We have made lots of changes in our living room throughout the years. I am finally starting to feel like its coming together. I would love some crown molding along the ceiling in here and a few other things but we put in the wood floors and fixed the fireplace and repainted so its much better than what we started with.
The kitchen, as you can tell the kitchen needs new cabinets, counter tops and the list goes on. We just don't feel that putting more money into this house on these big projects is really worth it. So we will wait for the next house to get the kitchen of my dreams.
Coopy's room
Ignore the colorful quilt on our bed, I took these pictures during the snowstorm and it was freezing outside so we had the extra quilt on our bed.
I didn't take any pictures of the master bath or the hallways, I got lazy.
Most of these pictures I took during the day on the snow days a few weeks ago. So the lighting isn't the best. But you get the point. Well welcome to our home. Small but cozy. :)









13 comments:
I think you have a beautiful home! You have done such a great job of decorating it!!
Your home is wonderful.Love the way it is decorated!
LOVE your house! Great job ;)
I love it! And its perfect because its YOURS and filled with babies :)
you have a BEAUTIFUL home!!
Your home is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
I love every picture - so darn cute! Thanks for posting!!!!
Glad you are feeling better! The flu really is from the devil!! :)
Way cute pictures. I love the living room. Can't wait to see that little girl's room!
p.s. Thanks again for all the encouragement! ((HUGS))
I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble believing that a toddler actually lives there! It's so damn neat!!!!
Love it...so clean and put together.
ugh I am so sorry you are feeling sick.. throwing up with the flu while pregnant is the worst thing ever. I hope it has past your house and you all start feeling better.
Your house is so homey! I bet everyone who comes over feels at home. Glad you are on the mend!
I think your home looks great!
We are the same way with our living room. We keep making small changes to it, and after 3 years I finally feel like it might be starting to come together.
Beautiful, but waaaay too clean!
Post a Comment