Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy birthday mom

Mom, Its your birthday 01-11-11. What a beautiful day this world gets to celebrate the birth of you!
I just wanted to do a quick post telling you how much we all including me love you more than words could ever express. You amaze me daily with the beautiful person that you are inside and out.
Thank you for all you do for us. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

I hope you have a perfect day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You look absolutely precious! I can't believe you are already halfway there! I can't wait to see her room progress :) Averly would do the same thing & "hide" if we poked her back but Riley would just kick back harder! Must be the boy in them! haha And of course, Cooper is just as precious as ever!

Kim said...

Such a sweet post for your mom. She's so beautiful looks just like you. Happy Birthday!