Friday, February 13, 2009

Tonight was supposed to be our valentines celebration but.....

I work 5 days a week 40 hours a week. But today was an interesting day. Started out with me laying in my bed not wanting to get up but knowing I absolutely had to.
Today basically started out crappy and ass backward. I started bleeding again, my male boss was rude to me, which I had the nerve to say to him "you don't have to be rude" which in turn made me start crying for I don't know what reason. Because I have absolutely no control whatsoever on all these new early pg symptoms, the speak your mind ones and the cry at the drop of a hat ones.
My female boss tells me to call my dr. asap and get in to check why I'm bleeding yet again. Then she says to leave and go home and rest until my appointment. So I'm not leaving work because I cried over my bosses rude attitude, but its feels weird to leave right after I did.
when I promise I was really ok. Just emotional, but fine.
She was nice and just wanted me to be healthy. I go the dr. Thank the lord everything with our tiny one is ok. Heartbeat good, everything good.
This dr. tells me that he thinks that due to the progesterone inserts I'm doing my cervix is very sensitive and can bleed very very easily. So honestly everythings fine. Its just there was SO MUCH blood this time. Scared me you know!
Needless to say I ended up getting a day off I never planned for, quite an embarrasing cry moment at work, which I hope and pray no one saw but my boss, I got to watch Nutty proffessor 2 and Survivor on Cox and take a few naps.
This is so not how I expected this day to be. Now I'm afraid if I go out with my hubby for our 1 night early valentines celebration I might be seen by someone at work when I really should be "at home resting" even though my dr. said it was fine to have regular activity. So I think I'll go to dinner. Its just dinner. I deserve it after this stressful day right.
Ok I'm done but it was truly quite an interesting day.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines weekend.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay. I can only imagine how scared you must have been. I think the easy tears are a totally normal side effect!
I hope you and your DH have a nice dinner. :)

Mrs. Hammer said...

I'm sorry to hear you keep having scares. I can't imagine the combination of all those hormones AND the scare of bleeding. You had every right to react the way you did and I'm glad you have a boss that realized the stress you are under. You do deserve a night out, enjoy it and Happy Valentine's Day!

Hoping to make it three!! said...

Sorry to hear about your yucky day. I am so glad that your little one is doing well. Hang in there!