Cooper is now weighing in at a whopping 20 lbs!!! WOOHOO, our baby boy is getting so big yet he's so tiny. :) We love him just the way he is. I'm afraid his tiny little mama may not be able to handle him if he was much bigger at this age.
Cooper is saying all sorts of things. A couple of weeks ago while I was on the phone with my mom he said "I love you" to her clear as day. He talks a lot, its just a matter of weather you can understand what he's saying or not.
I have a few really cute video's to show you guys and I will definitely be sharing them soon.
Unfortunately all three of us (4 if you include #2) have been really sick the past 7 days. First Cooper caught a cold, then I did, then the hubs did. Its been miserable and we still aren't over it today. I finally got some help from my doc to try to kick it because it just won't go away.
Needless to say though, everyone is doing alright. We are just way behind on updating our life on the blog.
So below are a few of the things we did the past two weeks when we weren't feeling horrible.
This first picture is of my mom, Sis in law, Cousins, aunt and I. We had a girls night dinner a couple weekends ago and had such a good time.

My mom cooked chill for a chili cook off contest and guess what..... SHE WON 1ST PLACE. YAY MOM!!!!
Hanging with Grandma after a long day of Chili..
Last week, Cooper got his first haircut!!
Our friend and my hairdresser Kelli did it and she and Cooper both did a great job.
Here is the back of Coopers nice new haircut.

Here I am 12 week pregnant. So close to the end of the first tri-mester.....

We had a wedding to go to this past weekend and the reception was at the aquarium. It was beautiful and as an added peice of fun we got to walk around and show Cooper all the fish.
Here is a shark from the shark tank
The stingrays!!!!
Julian and Cooper and Julian's best friend Mike and his little boy Carter.
Its been a busy few weeks full of sickness and fun (do those two even go together???) Hopefully we are all on the outs of this yucky cold and we can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday next week.
I hope all of you are doing good.









25 comments:
Hey there! I had a quick question regarding your pregnancy. I know you have PCOS (me too!) and wondering how it all happened. I don't get regular cycles at all...well, I don't have cycles period. Sounds like you had quite the miracle! Would love to hear more just so I can hold on to hope!
i hope you all get feeling better! and look at your little #2! too cute!
Oh how my nephew loved the hot dog song when he was that age! Look at your bump, so cute! Hope you start feel better soon!
You look great! Coop's haircut is adorable and horray for making it to 20 lbs!!
Totally lovin' the baby bump! Sorry you guys have been sick, hopefully you are over it very soon!
I am so jealous that you are showing! What a cute bump!
You are cute as a button!!
Our babies are growing up way too fast :(
I'm sorry you guys haven't been feeling well, hopefully that is done and over with now.
I can't wait for you to find out the sex of this baby! It's killing me!
Y'all have been busy! Cooper looks so grown up with his haircut! And you look just precious with your little baby bump! Hope you are feeling ok now!
Glad you guys are over the sickness!
PS- you are the CUTEST PREGNANT LADY EVER!!!!!!!!!
How cute are you?!?! I can't wait to be pregnant again!
Coopers new haircut is super cute too!
We are still CRAZY about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse here too....haha.
Cant believe that your 1st tri is almost over already! I must say that the 2nd pregnancy goes SO much faster...you are so busy chasing after a 1 year old that the weeks just fly by!! You look great...and Coop looks great with his haircut :)
Oh my goodness...you have the cutest baby bump!!
Love all your pictures!
Hope you getting feeling better :)
You are so cute!!!! Happy end of the first trimester!!
Love that lil baby bump!! :) So happy for y'all! (I know I've said that 101 times...but I am) xox
Cooper is just adorable. He is such a tiny little thing!! Abby weighs in at 24 lbs (15 months)!!
And by the way, you look fabulous!!!
I've been thinking about you recently & was so happy to see that you posted this! I'm so glad all is good (except for being sick :() & am still beyond happy for you!
Coop is so cute with his new haircut!!
Awww, it looks like Cooper did great for his haircut! Love the pictures!! I hope you guys all start feeling better soon! :)
Aww! Such a big boy with his haircut. Cutie :)
And speaking of cute... that little bump of yours! Yay for almost being done with the 1st trimester!
Congrats on baby #2!! That is so exciting.
Cooper looks so grown up with his new do! (It is so weird to say Cooper and not be talking about mine!) :)
We love the clubhouse here too! Such a fun show! Cooper is such a big boy with his first haircut! Just adorable! You look great, by the way! Is it true that you start showing a lot faster with #2? You're so cute! And congrats to your mama for winning!
Cooper is growing up so quickly, and 13 weeks already, wow! You look adorable!
Wait...how did I miss that you're pregnant! Congratulations!!!
You look adorable and I love Cooper's hair cut! They look so handsome when they get all cleaned up. Congrats again!
you look so cute!! time sure does go fast!! Love all the pictures.. I am so in need of 1. a girls night out and 2. a date with my husband!
Your baby bump is so cute!!! I'm at 10 weeks and my bump looks nothing like yours :( More like a little bloated and puffy... BOO! Maybe it's because this is my first? So happy to hear that you are entering your second trimester, and exiting the worry period. Hope you are feeling better!
I'm cracking up because I have totally thought that before too! They do look very similar! I think I almost commented it one time but you just never know how people take that sort of thing! Your baby bump is SO stinking cute.
Post a Comment